Politics is Downstream From Culture

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Shakira abruptly EXITS stage after fans 'filmed up her dress' in shock video

Shakira was filmed abruptly leaving the stage after fans appeared to film up her dress in a shock social media video.

The singer, 47, was showing off her signature dance moves onstage at LIV Miami as she danced onstage to new single, Soltera when she appeared to spot revelers filming up her skirt.

The star was seen stopping dancing as she held onto her skirt with both hands and shook her head at the fans - while gesturing that she had seen what they were doing.

She then resumed dancing before turning to the unidentified fans once again and waving her hand.

Shakira then left the stage where she was seen being greeted by security and fans in the VIP area.

The singer, 47, was showing off her signature dance moves onstage at LIV Miami as she danced onstage to new single, Soltera when she appeared to spot revelers filming up her skirt

Shakira was filmed abruptly leaving the stage after fans appeared to film up her dress in a shock social media video

super short skirt, on a stage ABOVE the audience ... how do you NOT go about showing off your talent

she KNOWS the dress is too damn short, she is pulling at the dress in the video .....

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥🔥 Matt Walsh’s new movie Am I Racist?, closed fourth this weekend behind the Beetlejuice reboot and Deadpool number seven (or six, I lost count). It garnered a ceiling-shattering 99% viewer score on Rotten Tomatoes. But cowardly critics have refused to review Matt’s movie.

image 12.png

Stupid critics. At least they’re staying out of it. They seem to recognize nobody cares what they think anyway.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

"If you don't like it, don't play it," they told us​

Duh ... if I do not like a game, I'm NOT going to spend money on THAT Game ....

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Unhinged Woke Muppet Tries & FAILS To Intimidate Man​

I skipped ahead ... Matt Walsh debating a leftist Muppet over Racism, Cultural Appropriation and Disney Princesses

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Men had Star Wars - women invaded
Men had sci-fi - women invaded
Men had video games - women invaded
Men had D&D - women invaded
Men had comics - women invaded
Men had Men’s only clubs - women invaded

The only thing men have anymore is either solitary or you fuss at us for.