Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Williamsburg

Votes: 22 56.4%
  • Stay home b/c of the gas prices?!?!?!

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JLS

Ok.. for our anniversary was thinking of surprising him with a long weekend away - was thinking between Hershey Park, Luray Caverns, or Williamsburg.. but every time I've kinda kidded and say hey where we going, he kinda was like - as much as gas is, not sure?! so I was thinking regardless (for 20 years of dating and 1 year of marriage and me still being in my mid 30s) I think we could afford to do something - a long weekend would be nice.. which place to go? neither one of us have gone to these places..

TWLs wife

I said Luray Caverns. Also Willamsburg is good too. Each place you can learn something such as history and nature .:yay:

belvak

Happy Camper
I voted for Williamsburg. So many different options for what to do!! Hubby and I are planning a long weekend there ourselves, probably in July around our Anniversary. Definitely don't let gas prices hold you back, it's not that far away!! If he gives you any grief about the gas money, just ask BCP to see if Pan Lady will let you borrow her pan and he can sleep all the way there!! :lmao:

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

Ok.. for our anniversary was thinking of surprising him with a long weekend away - was thinking between Hershey Park, Luray Caverns, or Williamsburg.. but every time I've kinda kidded and say hey where we going, he kinda was like - as much as gas is, not sure?! so I was thinking regardless (for 20 years of dating and 1 year of marriage and me still being in my mid 30s) I think we could afford to do something - a long weekend would be nice.. which place to go? neither one of us have gone to these places..

how do you surprise him with a long weekend away? Wouldn't he have to take off of work? Is that already planned or are you getting ahead of yourself without thinking it all the way through :lol:?

bcp

In My Opinion
I just remembered
years ago after a decision to hit and knock down a cop, I found that the detention center was a good place to spend a string of weekends.

A judge turned me on to this unknown form of entertainment.

you might consider it. all inclusive for what was like 10 bucks a day out of pocket you got, dinner Friday, three meals Saturday and two on Sunday. plus the cot to sleep on, shower facilities, and all the free sex you wanted. (I opted out on the free sex offerings and played chess instead. But you know, its your choice)

Niagra Falls.
Amtrak to NYC

Luray is good for a few hours. After you see the caverns there isn't much else.
Williamsbug is neat.

NavyWife414

Williamsburg!

Busch Gardens

Water Country USA

Historic sites

Antiques

:yahoo:

There is also the outlets not far away. Plenty of museums and beautiful sites to see. You wont get bored after a couple of hours.

Alos Hershey Park is good as well. Been there tons of times since I am from PA. You can never go wrong with Chocolate. =-)