Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Williamsburg

Votes: 22 56.4%
  • Stay home b/c of the gas prices?!?!?!

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

butterfly08

I said Williamsburg. I've been there a few times and it's a lot of fun. Plus there is so much to do since you have Busch Gardens and the water park there too.

I said Williamsburg. I've been there a few times and it's a lot of fun. Plus there is so much to do since you have Busch Gardens and the water park there too.

Might want to consider Harpers ferry. Lot's of history, walking, beautiful scenery and a little white water to play on.

JLS

Might want to consider Harpers ferry. Lot's of history, walking, beautiful scenery and a little white water to play on.

We've done Harpers Ferry a few years ago - did the whole Gettysburg, Antietam and Harpers Ferry - beautiful places...

swampangel

This time of year I would go to Williamsburg, lots to do, if it was fall I would go to Luray for the color, just beautiful in the fall, and lots of shops to go to.

R

RadioPatrol

I just remembered
years ago after a decision to hit and knock down a cop, I found that the detention center was a good place to spend a string of weekends.

A judge turned me on to this unknown form of entertainment.

you might consider it. all inclusive for what was like 10 bucks a day out of pocket you got, dinner Friday, three meals Saturday and two on Sunday. plus the cot to sleep on, shower facilities, and all the free sex you wanted. (I opted out on the free sex offerings and played chess instead. But you know, its your choice)

:doh: