Poll: Hobbies

S

Shutterbug

ylexot said:
I do homebrewing.
I also like to take photos..wink wink nudge nudge grin grin say no more! :lol:
And what nice photos they are! :wink:

I used to sew a lot, too, but I just don't have time anymore.

nomoney

BadGirl said:
I love to quilt, although I haven't done it in quite some time. But I WILL dig out my sewing stuff when the cool weather hits again.
really? I didnt know this. I tried quilting once...made one quilt....it hasn't fallen all the way apart yet..so I guess I did ok.....how long does it take you to do a quilt?

oh and my hobbies are
softball and family tree crap

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
nomoney said:
you just follow me around to insult me. I searched you out and there are over 895 derogatory post made by you to me....895! Now come on! I think that deserves a big GFY
:huggy: :flowers:

nomoney said:
you just follow me around to insult me. I searched you out and there are over 895 derogatory post made by you to me....895! Now come on! I think that deserves a big GFY
This coming from a woman who crates her boys, yet lets the lab sleep on her pillow...:duh:

nomoney

kwillia said:
This coming from a woman who crates her boys, yet lets the lab sleep on her pillow...:duh:
dont start with me ms. turned her sons bedroom into your very own gym. Its not fair that poor boy has to sleep in the truck now just so you can do some crunches in front of your new fancy mirror...just not fair.

nomoney said:
dont start with me ms. turned her sons bedroom into your very own gym. Its not fair that poor boy has to sleep in the truck now just so you can do some crunches in front of your new fancy mirror...just not fair.
He will be moving out of the house in just a few more years... he's hardly home as it is anymore these days... why shouldn't I make the most of the living space I have available to me...:shutup: Back to topic... if you would go back and do a more thorough job at your research you will find that the majority of those 895 posts were solicitations for assistance with your many "fund raising" endeavors. You did not mind my mentions of "nomo this" and "nomo that" when it equated to those frozen turkeys and that box of salad mix. :tap:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
appyday said:
BG and NoMo I have made some awsome quilts..I should post pics sometime..have not sewn in years though..

You should buy a horse..I have the perfect starter one for you... :whistle:
If BG gets a horse it better be a fella bella!!

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
johnson0424 said:
anyone have any particular hobbies? I am trying to pick one up and like alot of things but dont know if available to do in southern maryland
1. Scale Model Building
2. Model Railroading
3. Model Rocketry
4. Woodworking
5. Computing and the Forums
6. Electronics

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
watercolor said:
I would love to build a dollhouse.. hrm.. will have to look into those kits.
:yay:
It would be a nice "couples" project.
I bet Jess would love it.