Poll: Trump's approval rating hits highest point of presidency

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The survey, which was released Sunday, found that 47 percent of registered voters approve of the job Trump is doing in the White House, a figure that represents a 5-point increase from April. Fifty percent of registered voters disapprove of Trump's performance as president, however

Meanwhile, 44 percent of voting-age Americans said they approve of Trump's job performance, while 53 percent said they disapprove of it. Just 39 percent of voting-age Americans said they approved of Trump's job performance in April.

The survey's release comes as the 2020 Democratic primary race begins to heat up, as candidates such as Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) and Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) gain ground on former Vice President Joe Biden in the polls.

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...roval-rating-hits-highest-point-of-presidency

President Trump Job Approval

:oldman:

transporter

You are such a dumbass...thanks for working so hard to prove how worthless you are, comrade.

I posted this information eight (8) hours before you did.

And I posted the original article from the ORIGINAL source.

Please...please..whine now about how people call you a dumbass, comrade, ignorati or moron!!! (But please, please make sure you call other people names while you whine about someone calling you a name. Please, please be consistent.)

Please...please..whine now how ONLY Trump supporters are informed!!!

Moron.

Grumpy

You are such a dumbass...thanks for working so hard to prove how worthless you are, comrade.

Ya can't figure out that he has you blocked and thus never saw your post, Moron?

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

MiddleGround

Ya can't figure out that he has you blocked and thus never saw your post, Moron?

Actually, there have been several times that Gurps has quoted Transporter's posts to reply. Long after he has claimed to block her So.........

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Actually, there have been several times that Gurps has quoted Transporter's posts to reply. Long after he has claimed to block her So .........

Yeah And :sshrug: that does not mean I do not have Transporter on Ignore ...

This pops up in the feed from time to time when someone IGNORED Posts ... I think in the 1st 2 min. of posting

So 99% of the time I see NOTHING ..... and yes from time to time I click the 'Show Ignored Content' out of a morbid curiosity to see what the latest rantings might be about, and yep she does not disappoint

Well now you can play Midnight Spanker's game of Obtuse Hair Spitting Word Game

'but you are not ignoring then'

but the fact is my forum settings are IGNORE

[I expect Beetle Juice to fly in at any moment]

NPC

You are such a dumbass … thanks for working so hard to prove how worthless you are, comrade.

Do you feel morally superior name calling, does your rage and anger make you feel better about yourself ?

Is this some sort of dick measuring contest, who post the latest story 1st.

And I posted the original article from the ORIGINAL source.

Does that make Gurps post any less VALID ?

Please … please..whine now about how people call you a dumbass, comrade, ignorati or moron!!! (But please, please make sure you call other people names while you whine about someone calling you a name. Please, please be consistent.)

So that justifies the abuse you foster on others, it appears to me forum members respond with the same level of respect or lack of respect given to them. You call forum members

dumbass, comrade, ignorati or moron

and you are surprised when forum members are played out dealing with your abuse, they respond in kind.

The old saying you started it ..... you don't like it then stop.

Please … please .. whine now how ONLY Trump supporters are informed!!!

I have not seen Gurps making an such assertion.

Yep .... Ad Hominem

MiddleGround

Yeah And :sshrug: that does not mean I do not have Transporter on Ignore ...

This pops up in the feed from time to time when someone IGNORED Posts ... I think in the 1st 2 min. of posting

View attachment 138633

So 99% of the time I see NOTHING ..... and yes from time to time I click the 'Show Ignored Content' out of a morbid curiosity to see what the latest rantings might be about, and yep she does not disappoint

Well now you can play Midnight Spanker's game of Obtuse Hair Spitting Word Game

'but you are not ignoring then'

but the fact is my forum settings are IGNORE

[I expect Beetle Juice to fly in at any moment]

I am simply pointing out that you really do care about what Transporter has to say. Otherwise, you wouldn't click on ANYTHING he posts. Ignored or not. Otherwise, why else would you post fishing attempts aimed at the exact person you are "ignoring?"

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Otherwise, why else would you post fishing attempts aimed at the exact person you are "ignoring?"

Simple I choose where and when to view the rantings .... knowing her distaste for my posts I derive immense pleasure twerking her nose from time to time .....

Sapidus likes to go around claiming myself, Kyle and others are all :

:cds:

Outraged [ we aren't] we enjoy kicking the clueless

[well I do, I can only guess @Kyle does as well][

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Simple I choose where and when to view the rantings .... knowing her distaste for my posts I derive immense pleasure twerking her nose from time to time .....

Sapidus likes to go around claiming myself, Kyle and others are all :

Outraged [ we aren't] we enjoy kicking the clueless

[well I do, I can only guess @Kyle does as well][
I've been needlessly accused of being angry, hateful, violent.... It's because they know how they feel all the time and can't see me :roflmao: on the other side of their monitor!

My favorite thing in life is humor and everytime Tranny, Stupidus, Rumprider or one of the sock puppets gets

I'm :killingme

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
My favorite thing in life is humor and everytime Tranny, Stupidus, Rumprider or one of the sock puppets gets :cds:

That said... When they start attacking people, blocking roads, breaking windows, setting fires and causing real damage to something other than themselves... I say break out the water cannons and use scalding water. :yay:

Reactions: BOP

Hijinx

I've been needlessly accused of being angry, hateful, violent.... It's because they know how they feel all the time and can't see me :roflmao: on the other side of their monitor!

My favorite thing in life is humor and everytime Tranny, Stupidus, Rumprider or one of the sock puppets gets

Those things you are accused of are great compared to what some have to say about me, and they all know me better than I know myself.