Pontiac Grand Prix

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Pete said:
Ken,
There is a El Camino on the south bound side of 235 just south of Capt. Leonards with a for sale sign in the window. :whistle:
Don't need another one and if it isn't as old as mine I sure as hell don't want to pay for the tags (mine is now historical and was only like $54 for 2 year tags versus the $150+ for a regular vehicle).

Oz,

Yeah, I know it's a wannabe but it is a nice vehicle (though nothing like the GTOs of the late 60s) and a Pontiac which is what I thought MMD is looking for.

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
Ken King said:
Don't need another one and if it isn't as old as mine I sure as hell don't want to pay for the tags (mine is now historical and was only like $54 for 2 year tags versus the $150+ for a regular vehicle).

Oz,

Yeah, I know it's a wannabe but it is a nice vehicle (though nothing like the GTOs of the late 60s) and a Pontiac which is what I thought MMD is looking for.

I wouldn't mind a GTO, but I need a 4 door for the kiddy.

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
Ken King said:
Have you looked at that G6?

I really like those, too. Problem is, they're a tad bit smaller than I'd like. My goal is to get into something a little bigger. The one I have now is cramped as it is. I can't fit adults in the backseat when I have her carseat in place. :ohwell: