Poof Be Gone

Oops...I missed the part where this was posted yesterday and you said you were going "today".....hehe

You like it?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Cute cut, and I can see you pulling that off. Me, not so much. :ohwell: I'd love to be able to wear that style.
Thank you. It's already so much easier - smushy waves look ok.
Oops...I missed the part where this was posted yesterday and you said you were going "today".....hehe

You like it?

I love it - really I do. Of course I'm a bit nervous about when I want to grow it back and how horrible it's going to look...:lol: So I'll probably keep it like this for a while.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I have a hair appt tonight. I'm in the process of a transition, so it will be a little shorter when I'm done. I'm changing the color, and with that the length (as I burn it).

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Shot, I'm considering Carol's look on the Walking Dead. At least I know my hair will stick up on its own.

I've had my hair cut exactly like this in the past :lol: There is something very liberating about cutting it all off. Now, I'm going back to long but I really like short hair and if you can pull it off, by all means, it is easier. Hope everything went well with your new hair-do. :yay:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I have a hair appt tonight. I'm in the process of a transition, so it will be a little shorter when I'm done. I'm changing the color, and with that the length (as I burn it).

I can see you going asymmetrical! How long is your hair now?

I can't tell you how freeing it was to chop that heavy mess off my head.

Attachments

• thCA34068R.jpg
    thCA34068R.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 59
I love it - really I do. Of course I'm a bit nervous about when I want to grow it back and how horrible it's going to look...:lol: So I'll probably keep it like this for a while.

My Mom's the same way when she starts growing hers out. She's flip flopped between short and medium length for years. I still think you can use the "beachy" term for when you're growing it out since you have wavy hair :wink:

Radiant1

Soul Probe
Poof is gone. :lol:

My hair now (I'm not as hot as her)

Yes you are, my sexy little minx! :love:

Yeah, how is that process going?

As of last Friday I'm blond. The plan is to eventually grow the gray out while mixing with highlights so it's not so drastic.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Poof is gone. :lol:

My hair now (I'm not as hot as her)

I had a similar style for years. Loved it. It took me forever to grow out my hair. I hate the in-between part where it's too short for a ponytail but not long enough to do anything with. Now it's longer but my bangs look like crap. They basically don't go completely across my forehead and by the end of the day look greasy and dishelveled.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Yeah, how is that process going?

As of last Friday I'm blond. The plan is to eventually grow the gray out while mixing with highlights so it's not so drastic.

I'm a little brassy right now, but it's not bad. I'm hoping I don't actually have to go through a 'blond' phase, as it's not the most flattering color I've ever had on my head.