Pool Tournament Bracket Makers...

sockgirl77

jazz lady said:
Yes, I've played a few darts in my time. :lol:
sorry, just saw this post. i used to play. it was alot of fun. problem was, nobody was ever sober enough to drive home. the whole dayum team got drunk every week.

sockgirl77

FancyBelle said:
Use Excel if you have it. Start the sheet not showing any gridlines and draw your lines using the cell outline. I just finished 3 huge brackets doing that and after a little bit I got it done in no time at all. You can add the names if you have them right there. They turned out great!
thanks. that's our main program at work. never thought of using it in that way. hmmm...i learn something new every day. who said that you can't learn anything on forums? :yay:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
sockgirl77 said:
sorry, just saw this post. i used to play. it was alot of fun. problem was, nobody was ever sober enough to drive home. the whole dayum team got drunk every week.
That's a big problem in our leagues. I rarely drink during the week, so it's not a problem but I definitely have concerns for my teammates. I've driven a few of them home at times.

sockgirl77

jazz lady said:
That's a big problem in our leagues. I rarely drink during the week, so it's not a problem but I definitely have concerns for my teammates. I've driven a few of them home at times.
i used to be a partier. i've grown up and reallized that it was never worth it. hangovers are a biatch! plus, one could go broke off of one night of drinking nowadays.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
sockgirl77 said:
i used to be a partier. i've grown up and reallized that it was never worth it. hangovers are a biatch! plus, one could go broke off of one night of drinking nowadays.
Exactly. I definitely was a party girl for a few years. :whistle:

Now, I have way too much going for me by ruining it by getting a DWI or having poor performance at work from a hangover. :yay:

sockgirl77

jazz lady said:
Exactly. I definitely was a party girl for a few years. :whistle:

Now, I have way too much going for me by ruining it by getting a DWI or having poor performance at work from a hangover. :yay:
:yeahthat:

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
sockgirl77 said:
thanks. that's our main program at work. never thought of using it in that way. hmmm...i learn something new every day. who said that you can't learn anything on forums? :yay:
Believe me, I have learned a LOT on these forums. Some I can use and some I would love to forget and can't! :blahblah: :duh: