Poor Biden

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
What "white supremacists" is he the "leader" of? Be very specific instead of just a lying moron, for once.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Kevin should stick to playing board games.

And leave the politicking to the adults.

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
Yep. Your President Pedo.

And it's not photoshopped.

Creep.png

PJay

Sounds like a yes.

He said it again: "You're going to be so happy."

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Biden slammed after announcing official end to COVID-19 emergency: 'Trying to avoid embarrassment'

President Biden previously declared the pandemic 'is over' in September of last year

President Biden was criticized by conservatives on Twitter Monday after the Associated Press reported that he would end the COVID emergency on May 11. Biden previously stated in September, before the 2022 midterm elections, that the pandemic "is over" – eight months before the White House will officially recognize that declaration.

Republicans reacted to the news and argued that the emergency had already been over. The Senate passed bipartisan legislation to end the state of emergency in November.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Biden Annual Physical Confirms He Is Technically Still Alive

Reactions: BOP

WingsOfGold

Biden Annual Physical Confirms He Is Technically Still Alive

But brain dead.

SamSpade

I don’t understand HOW Democrats can PRAISE his leadership - and even of Kamala - but also poll that they don’t want them to run again.

If they love them so much why don’t they want them to run?

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
If they love them so much why don’t they want them to run?
Liberal logic.

Ask a liberal what they like about joe and they can't answer he's not Trump. They will sputter and stutter but not give you a reasonable answer. Joe is the naked emperor.