Pope Francis

Dakota

~~~~~~~
A Vatican source tells Newsmax's John Gizzi that "Pope Francis is dying," with insiders saying they believe the Pontiff will not survive past 2022.

I am putting this here because when you think about it, the Pope is 85 years old. Is this really "inside information that he is dying." He just had surgery for "Diverticulosis" and was down an extended period of time which makes me think it is possible there was more to it all.

The theory is that Pope Francis' death will be coupled closely with another high-profile death. That could be a president, the Queen but a high-profile person. The next Pope will be a globalist like Pope Francis but far more sinister pushing and demanding a one world religion.

TPD

the poor dad
After growing up a Catholic for the last 50 years, going to Catholic school for 8 years, going to Mass every Sunday and Holy day of Obligation, I’m sorry to admit that this Pope has caused me to lose my faith in the organized religion Of Catholicism. And after learning over the last 12 months that “all things lead back to Rome”, I will feel no guilt if I never step inside a Catholic Church again.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Typical surgery for diverticulosis is a colon resection. I had one in 2014. I was a lot younger than the Pope, early 60s, and bounced back very quickly (drove 1300 miles one week later) from the procedure.

All in all, not a fun disease.

PJay

A Vatican source tells Newsmax's John Gizzi that "Pope Francis is dying," with insiders saying they believe the Pontiff will not survive past 2022.

I am putting this here because when you think about it, the Pope is 85 years old. Is this really "inside information that he is dying." He just had surgery for "Diverticulosis" and was down an extended period of time which makes me think it is possible there was more to it all.

The theory is that Pope Francis' death will be coupled closely with another high-profile death. That could be a president, the Queen but a high-profile person. The next Pope will be a globalist like Pope Francis but far more sinister pushing and demanding a one world religion.

I read the Queen died. Not being announced yet.

PJay

”Those Who Resist the New World Order Will Have the Help and Protection of God” – Italian Archbishop Vigano

Dakota

~~~~~~~
PJay - I posted the Vigano tapes over in the religion section sometime back - he is a very interesting person to listen to. I believe him.

Kinnakeet

Are you a wise man?

PJay

Oops...

It was just announced on live TV on a British channel called ITV News that Pope Francis was dead. The newscaster appeared to be reading off notecards or a teleprompter and caught herself after making the announcement, correcting herself to say it wasn’t true.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member