possum question

itsbob

I bowl overhand
dems4me said:
Come on guys -- where's y'alls bleeding hearts like mine? I would relocate it but there'd be others. I would be relocating everyday. I back up to the woods. I don't mind it hanging around and its not doing any harm. Its just that I was feeding this thing inadvertently on the front porch since it was only about 8 inches long and now its an adult and hurt and I was just tryn' to help it.:frown:
Relocate??

Cage.... $49.95

Gas for car... $6

Heavy gloves $12

Well placed round from 50 yards.. PRICELESS!!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
dems4me said:
2) For some reason, I’m personally not worried about getting rabies and really havn’t give that much thought. These animals don’t appear to be rabid though.

How do you know what RABID looks like?? Doesn't the stage of the disease determine how they act, or look?? They can look completely normal and still be able to pass it to you. Kill the friggin thing.. if you lived in NY would you feed the rats??

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
kwillia said:
Yo gumbo... I don't cook possum...:ohwell:
No one can cook possum. But I would like to try some of your other tasty morsels . :kiss:

Opossum is the critter.

possum is an action.

D

dems4me

itsbob said:
How do you know what RABID looks like?? Doesn't the stage of the disease determine how they act, or look?? They can look completely normal and still be able to pass it to you. Kill the friggin thing.. if you lived in NY would you feed the rats??

These arn't rats. Rats don't come up to a window and stare at you... another one that's around climbs up on a chair on the porch and looks in the window inside like he's a cat waiting to come in the house or something. He doesn't appear timid - he's just used to being around people I guess. And yes, I believe rabies does have some distinct and obvious symptoms ?? My animals and the strays are all current on their rabies shots so that's not a big worry for me. But I'm about 100% sure it doesn't have rabies.