Post Poll

smcdem

K.K.T. will be HERE tomarrow at the square meeting the lunch crowd. 12:45-1:45. I ask you, where is Ehrlich?? I really do think the dems are starting to pick up late momentum that shall give them victory on tuesday. I just ask for people who are undecided with Randall vs Mckay. Look what has happened over the past 4 years...12 million increase in the school budget, avg age of schools down from 30yrs to 18yrs. Lexington Park Library, and the first public pool. And still have the 6th LOWEST taxes in the state. I know I have forgotten a million things. I ask you to look behind the empty rhetoric, and just look at the facts, ALOT HAS HAPPENED since 98!!
Vote Julie Randall, Tom Mattingly, Dan Raley, Joe Anderson, Marcel Brooks.
This team is more diverse then the Republicans. They bring unique life experiences to the table. With this diversity, ALL citizens of St. Marys County will be represented.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Smc, why aren't you watching the Wellstone eulogy on TV? Tom Harkin is giving it right now and, I have to tell you, I'm ready to gag. Should be right up your alley.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
The honesty of this election is that KKT would probably be a better short-sighted pick for Southern Maryland.

However, Erlich represents true change, and is the better candidate for the State of Maryland, which is in shambles thanks to the current governor and lt governor. He'll have to learn about SoMd but he's a smart guy. The Navy is here and they are a big deal to Maryland, so he will have to make us a priority regardless.

Erlich is the best choice for Maryland, and he will win big in Southern Maryland!