Post your kitty pics

Cowgirl

Here's Chilli with one of her favorite toys...a pipecleaner. She carries them around all the time.

2231413445_ce3b459378.jpg

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Aww, I love him! I wish she was a little more like him! :unlimitedenergy:

He is probably the sweetest cat I've ever had, but he's the first male cat I've ever had too. I was always told females are nicer than males, the people that told me that are totally wrong.

Cowgirl

He is probably the sweetest cat I've ever had, but he's the first male cat I've ever had too. I was always told females are nicer than males, the people that told me that are totally wrong.

That's funny, because I've always thought males were nicer. Actually, I got lucky. All of my cats are nice. Chilli is a lap cat though, and my boys aren't (which is good, because they're flippin huge).

Bay_Kat

Tropical
This is from Halloween, he has to make everything his own.

Attachments

• CollinHalloween.JPG
    CollinHalloween.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 110

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ozzy got his nails trimmed down today! He hates that ! :lmao:

Sleepin' it off with his buddy !

Last edited:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Eddie is going to the school dance tonight. :smile:

Attachments

• eddiej's tie4.jpg
    eddiej's tie4.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 104
  • eddie's tie1.jpg
    eddie's tie1.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 101
I

Inkpen

K Jo..where did you get that cool tie for your cat?

When I have time, I will post pics of Beazir...my dude who loves to wear tee-shirts, bandanas (sp) and other items....he is a character!!!

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
K Jo..where did you get that cool tie for your cat?

When I have time, I will post pics of Beazir...my dude who loves to wear tee-shirts, bandanas (sp) and other items....he is a character!!!

It was 99 cents at Target. He loves it!

J

jp2854

The life of Jimmy

GalopNtec your cat reminds me of my cat boots I had he had the same exact markings as your Jimmy. He had to be put to sleep as he kept having diabetic seizures. I saw him have one and it broke my heart and made me cry but I knew putting him to sleep would be the best as the best thing or he would have continued to suffer and that isn't fair (they could never get the right dose of meds for him).

RIP Boots your family misses you