POTUS Debate 12-6-23

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
I cannot stand Chris Christie. He brings absolutely nothing except his TDS and insulting every single candidate. If anyone was worse - it was that little chihuahua guy Vivek Rashaswarmy or whatever his name is. :lol:

In fact, almost every news snippet I've seen from last night were insults being thrown. It's almost as if none of them are actually trying. They're all running against Trump anyway, so I guess I get it. At this point, they're probably all thinking it's which of them will be VP.

LJ1999

I cannot stand Chris Christie. He brings absolutely nothing except his TDS and insulting every single candidate. If anyone was worse - it was that little chihuahua guy Vivek Rashaswarmy or whatever his name is. :lol:

In fact, almost every news snippet I've seen from last night were insults being thrown. It's almost as if none of them are actually trying. They're all running against Trump anyway, so I guess I get it. At this point, they're probably all thinking it's which of them will be VP.
It is crazy to me that the only way they want to "stand out" is to see who can slam Trump the hardest. They should be focusing on Biden and how he has destroyed this country in a short 3 years.

I still think that if Trump and DeSantis had joined together in the very beginning as a ticket, they would have been unbeatable. Not so sure now.

I think Vivek makes a lot of good points but I don't think it is getting him anywhere. Kind of just makes a person say, Yeah! but then quickly forgotten.

StmarysCity79

All Trump does is throw insults and you love it.

StmarysCity79

It is crazy to me that the only way they want to "stand out" is to see who can slam Trump the hardest. They should be focusing on Biden and how he has destroyed this country in a short 3 years.

I still think that if Trump and DeSantis had joined together in the very beginning as a ticket, they would have been unbeatable. Not so sure now.

I think Vivek makes a lot of good points but I don't think it is getting him anywhere. Kind of just makes a person say, Yeah! but then quickly forgotten.

Trump is way too self centered to share the spot light with anyone who wont just lick his boots and sit back quietly.

Thats why he was so mad when Pence wouldn't help him steal the election.

Last edited:

GoodnessME

I refuse to indulge that #### until the actual election year starts.

Campaigns are far too long now.

It won't be long until they start the next one the day after election day.
They already do...with their acceptance speech.

gemma_rae

I wish I could have been there. Every time Christie started talking, I wanted to yell, "Aren't you missing curfew at Sea World?!"

awesome netflix GIF by Our Planet

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
All Trump does is throw insults and you love it.
No, that's the only thing that your tiny pea brain remembers. We can't help it if you're handlers have you so brainwashed that you don't get anything else out of what he says, you wretched hag.

stgislander

PREMO Member
No, that's the only thing that your tiny pea brain remembers. We can't help it if you're handlers have you so brainwashed that you don't get anything else out of what he says, you wretched hag.
They don't get it that many on the right like it that someone fights back for them.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
:rolleyes: Oh, that's funny coming from rhe Hilary camp where everyone who didn't agree with her was deplorable. :killingme:
I just love how after Trump became president, he had a speech in front of Independence Hall targeting half the country saying they were a threat to democracy and how the government had bigger weapons than the citizens.

Oh my bad, that was Biden, with his fists in the air standing in front of a red Satanic looking background.

Go back to your corner stmaryscity and continue rocking back and forth mumbling "Trump, Trump, Trump." Nothing Trump ever did topped that... :ohwell:

Last edited:

StmarysCity79

I just love how after Trump became president, he had a speech in front of Independence Hall targeting half the country saying they were a threat to democracy and how the government had bigger weapons than the citizens.

Oh my bad, that was Biden, with his fists in the air standing in front of a red Satanic looking background.

Go back to your corner stmaryscity and continue rocking back and forth mumbling "Trump, Trump, Trump." Nothing Trump ever did topped that... :ohwell:

Where was the lie?

You guys literally attacked our own capitol because you wouldn't accept Trump's loss.

You have turned against the government, military, CDC, Doctors, lawyers, health experts all past presidents because a conman told you to.

If you guys were smarter you would have stopped Pence and Trump would be a dictator right now and you would be cheering.

LJ1999

O.K. I've been watching some of the clips from the CNN Town Hall with Vivek. He did a great job. He wasn't even afraid to answer in ways he knew would not be popular. His reply regarding DEI hires and Illegal Immigrants were spot on.