Power Dating

oldman

Lobster Land
suddenlysingle said:
I am hosting a power dating event on Feb. 3rd at 7:00. It is open to single people in the southern maryland area. If anyone is interested, please send me a private message. I will contact you with the details. The age range is 29 to 55.

I hate discrimination, especially when it comes to age. Because I fall out of your age range I'm no longer deemed eligible to date? If a real ugly female attends and gets no attention please have her PM me. Heck, if she's that ugly she might be easy. :lmao:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
oldman said:
I hate discrimination, especially when it comes to age. Because I fall out of your age range I'm no longer deemed eligible to date? If a real ugly female attends and gets no attention please have her PM me. Heck, if she's that ugly she might be easy. :lmao:
:lmao:

Otter

Nothing to see here
morganj614 said:
I can't seem to face up to the facts
I'm tense and nervous and I
Can't relax
I can't sleep 'cause my bed's on fire
Don't touch me I'm a real live wire

Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est
fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better
Run run run run run run run away
Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est
fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better
Run run run run run run run away

:jameo:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
oldman said:

yeah but she might be a psycho tard :killingme

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Oldman, I might have to PM you. I'm not ugly, not too easy either but if forum men are going to be there I pretty much know I won't get any attention. Can I get a confirm on the okey doke? :flowers:

oldman

Lobster Land
LexiGirl75 said:
Oldman, I might have to PM you. I'm not ugly, not too easy either but if forum men are going to be there I pretty much know I won't get any attention. Can I get a confirm on the okey doke? :flowers:

Lexi, you got me through another day. I pretty much already assumed you're not ugly but if you're replying you do have to be at least a little bit easy. You got my okey doke but you won't take any of my stuff when you leave will you? Love you, no chit...

Nanny Pam

oldman said:
Hey there, big daddy! :love: