Pray time

willie

128churchsign1.jpg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Someone will surely take offense at this and complain. To them I say: since we are ALL sinners, shouldn't we be flattered that someone singled us out for prayer?

Hopefully everyone realizes that this is just a joke and there isn't really a sign somewhere that asks for prayer for somd.com sinners.

Nanny Pam

Originally posted by vraiblonde
Someone will surely take offense at this and complain. To them I say: since we are ALL sinners, shouldn't we be flattered that someone singled us out for prayer?

Hopefully everyone realizes that this is just a joke and there isn't really a sign somewhere that asks for prayer for somd.com sinners.

You are absolutely right. I just went to that site. Anyone can make a church sign. The site has a sign generator. You can make it say anything you want.

So Willie thinks we (SOMD) need prayer? Oh well......
Let us pray...... :dance:

willie

The one about the church lady was better.

J

justhangn

Shucks, I was hoping it was real and someone was praying for us. :frown: