Prayer for the Praying Type

watercolor

yeah yeah
My Mom is doing fine now. She went to the doctors and they just think it is a nerve that caught an infection. She is just going as a precaution to a cardiologeist, to have a stress test done. So therefore, we will know what the stress test shows. Just keep her in your prayers. :smile:

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by watercolor23
My Mom is doing fine now. She went to the doctors and they just think it is a nerve that caught an infection. She is just going as a precaution to a cardiologeist, to have a stress test done. So therefore, we will know what the stress test shows. Just keep her in your prayers. :smile:

What exactly is a nerve infection?

watercolor

yeah yeah
Well Smalltown,

To give you the just of it, cause I dont feel like getting into all of it.

My mother got breast cancer (and beat it) 14 years ago. In the process of her radiation and chemo therapy, she got nerve damage on her entire left side. So therefore, she can get an infection on anything there very VERY easy.

So therefore, a nerve, can get an infection just as, the rest of your body can. So anyway. There ya go.

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by watercolor23
Well Smalltown,

To give you the just of it, cause I dont feel like getting into all of it.

My mother got breast cancer (and beat it) 14 years ago. In the process of her radiation and chemo therapy, she got nerve damage on her entire left side. So therefore, she can get an infection on anything there very VERY easy.

So therefore, a nerve, can get an infection just as, the rest of your body can. So anyway. There ya go.

Ok, Cool.

I mean, not cool she went through that, I just never knew such a thing existed. So they have cures for that kind of infection as well?

watercolor

yeah yeah
Of course, its treated like any other infection, with antibiotic's. So yea.

She is still on the nitroglycerin patches. Until then. Which I dont like, but Dr. Brown says it helps with pain. So therefore..it will be alright.