Prayer Request

seekeroftruth

I went to the doctor yesterday.... still can't see out of my right eye.... but that's expected..... still have the gas bubble in my eye.... that's good news.... the longer it lasts the longer it heals. I go back on Dec 16th..... til then.... thank God for my left eye and for letting my right eye heal. He's in charge..... I'm grateful.

☕

littlelady

God bless the USA
I went to the doctor yesterday.... still can't see out of my right eye.... but that's expected..... still have the gas bubble in my eye.... that's good news.... the longer it lasts the longer it heals. I go back on Dec 16th..... til then.... thank God for my left eye and for letting my right eye heal. He's in charge..... I'm grateful.

☕

Go, Becky!!!!!!

littlelady

God bless the USA
It's still healing.... right eye is still a total blurr...... but I have another appointment on the 16th

Thank you for asking.... I hope you are well and your Christmas is shaping up nicely.

Becky

I know that must be so scary for you. Still thinking of you, and hope your healing is going well. Christmas is way too much fun with little ones involved, again. Emmy is four, and Luke is two. Magical. I wish you the best Christmas, ever. Keep us posted, please.

Robin

seekeroftruth

I know that must be so scary for you. Still thinking of you, and hope your healing is going well. Christmas is way too much fun with little ones involved, again. Emmy is four, and Luke is two. Magical. I wish you the best Christmas, ever. Keep us posted, please.

Robin
Every day I have a little bit of difference in my eye. Hubby is being so good to me..... he does all the eye drops.

I was just saying.... I miss kids this year..... none of mine are little. A girl I've known for years is pregnant.... it's a boy.... and he wants to come early. This is her third child... she has two delightful girls. The doctor says she cannot take the medicine that would stop her labor again. So if he decides he wants to see the nativity with mom.... mom will be flown to DC for a C Section..... and one of those daughters is having surgery today.... it's a minor thing but as you know.... nothing minor when it's your kid. So please add them to the prayer list.....

So I have all the drama of the kids.... but I don't have them around. Your kids are just at the right age for Christmas.... takes lots of pictures..... you will want them...... enjoy....

I do have good news.... my daughter is accepting her diploma today..... she is graduating from Arizona University. She got her Batchlors all on her own. I'm so proud of her.....

I have to go..... I have a Bible study to do.... thank you so much for sharing your happy thoughts and starting my day off in such a cool way!

Merry Christmas..... Becky

littlelady

God bless the USA

Every day I have a little bit of difference in my eye. Hubby is being so good to me..... he does all the eye drops.

I was just saying.... I miss kids this year..... none of mine are little. A girl I've known for years is pregnant.... it's a boy.... and he wants to come early. This is her third child... she has two delightful girls. The doctor says she cannot take the medicine that would stop her labor again. So if he decides he wants to see the nativity with mom.... mom will be flown to DC for a C Section..... and one of those daughters is having surgery today.... it's a minor thing but as you know.... nothing minor when it's your kid. So please add them to the prayer list.....

So I have all the drama of the kids.... but I don't have them around. Your kids are just at the right age for Christmas.... takes lots of pictures..... you will want them...... enjoy....

I do have good news.... my daughter is accepting her diploma today..... she is graduating from Arizona University. She got her Batchlors all on her own. I'm so proud of her.....

I have to go..... I have a Bible study to do.... thank you so much for sharing your happy thoughts and starting my day off in such a cool way!

Merry Christmas..... Becky

Added to prayer list. Yes, grandtots are a blessing. Hub and I are blessed to be part of their life every day. My parents in their elder years lived in The Woodlands TX. My children were lucky to see them twice per year. Babysitting keeps us young. Sort of...:faint: We take extra vitamins, now. :lol: That is awesome about your dot. You taught her well. Don’t forget about updates on your progress. Merry Christmas....Robin

In Luke’s first words...Here ya go...this is our Christmas card this year...I think someday Luke will say why is my sis trying to strangle me? :lol:

Last edited:

seekeroftruth

View attachment 143474

Added to prayer list. Yes, grandtots are a blessing. Hub and I are blessed to be part of their life every day. My parents in their elder years lived in The Woodlands TX. My children were lucky to see them twice per year. Babysitting keeps us young. Sort of...:faint: We take extra vitamins, now. :lol: That is awesome about your dot. You taught her well. Don’t forget about updates on your progress. Merry Christmas....Robin

In Luke’s first words...Here ya go...this is our Christmas card this year...I think someday Luke will say why is my sis trying to strangle me? :lol:

Now those are some beautiful grandchildren.

seekeroftruth

I went back to the eye doctor..... everything is going good..... still healing..... still can't see out of that eye.... but it's starting to come back. So I'm not quite ready to sing "Amazing Grace" about my eye.... just my soul.... lol

I ask that we continue to pray for little Noah. He still wants to be born early..... mom is taking it very easy to keep him safe and cozy until his time.

Noah's sister is ok now.... thank God for that.... apparently she had her molars removed.... poor baby.....

Thank you for your prayers..... they do work.

Becky

littlelady

God bless the USA
I went back to the eye doctor..... everything is going good..... still healing..... still can't see out of that eye.... but it's starting to come back. So I'm not quite ready to sing "Amazing Grace" about my eye.... just my soul.... lol

I ask that we continue to pray for little Noah. He still wants to be born early..... mom is taking it very easy to keep him safe and cozy until his time.

Noah's sister is ok now.... thank God for that.... apparently she had her molars removed.... poor baby.....

Thank you for your prayers..... they do work.

Becky

I pray you, baby Noah and his sister continue to improve. Wishing the best for y’all! :huggy:

seekeroftruth

Actually.... I had surgery on it day before yesterday again. It re-detached..... but..... now I'm back in the healing phase.... head parallel to the ground for three days this time rather than five like before.... I have an oil bubble this time instead of a gas bubble tho.... so I can leave the valley now.....

Thank you for asking... your timing is amazing....

I hope you are well..... and warm.

Becky

littlelady

God bless the USA
Actually.... I had surgery on it day before yesterday again. It re-detached..... but..... now I'm back in the healing phase.... head parallel to the ground for three days this time rather than five like before.... I have an oil bubble this time instead of a gas bubble tho.... so I can leave the valley now.....

Thank you for asking... your timing is amazing....

I hope you are well..... and warm.

Becky

I think about you, often. I hope this is your last surgery. Hang in there, Becky! Take good care of yourself. :huggy:

It is crazy warm here, after having snow on the ground a few days ago.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Wanted to add that I am so glad we met back in the day. Even though, we got the restaurants confused. :lol: Keep on healin’ on! :)

seekeroftruth

My eye is healing.... I saw the doctor yesterday.... my next appointment is in a month.... then maybe.

Baby Noah is still resting in the womb.... that was yesterday....

So everything is good... thank you so much.... God does such awesome work!

Becky