Prayers needed for another one of our own

Loper

Animal Poor!
happyappygirl said:
Well a terrible update...
Elise was released from the hospital yesterday, went to the barn, and got kicked in the face and flown out. They tell me she's resting comfortably waiting for more surgery to fix a broken nose and cheekbones. The same injuries i had 2 summers ago. I ache for her.
Updates as they are available.

OMG poor woman! How awful to go see your "4 legged loved ones" after being apart for other reasons and get more injuries because you cared to go see them in the first place! That just straight up sucks! My heart goes out to her! And wish her the BEST recovery!

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
happyappygirl said:
Well a terrible update...
Elise was released from the hospital yesterday, went to the barn, and got kicked in the face and flown out. They tell me she's resting comfortably waiting for more surgery to fix a broken nose and cheekbones. The same injuries i had 2 summers ago. I ache for her.
Updates as they are available.
I was totally shocked when TC told me what happened to her. That is horrible. Did she have the additional surgery yet?

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
just saw her today, she's home. the horse got her a fraction of an inch way from the hole in her skull they patched with a rib, to remove the tumor. she's one lucky lady. she's swollen, and bruised, but in good spirits. i have her a hug for all of us. they have to wait until the swelling goes down before determining what surgery to do. she's going to see doc rhodes. my own personal favorite.

R

remaxrealtor

Prayers for her and her family....they've done miracles for me. :huggy:

Owltree

That is so horrible!!
What a tough lady to go through surgery an accident.
Will keep her and her family in our prayers.
Hoping for a blessed Easter for her and for the family! :huggy:

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
I'm so very happy to hear that she is home resting. Thanks so much for keeping us updated. She continues to be in our thoughts and prayers.

R

riderup

I loved her horse Nicky when she was on loan to Greenwell. Please let Elise know I am wishing her the best.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
riderup said:
I loved her horse Nicky when she was on loan to Greenwell. Please let Elise know I am wishing her the best.
We've already decided it's Nicky who she'll ride in a month or so :lol:
She's also in foal to a lovely big black QH stallion.

MorganLover

First thanks everyone for the red karma, so pleasant that some take everything so personally like i was trying to focus attention on me or something. Or trying to rub it in that i have her symptoms but not her diagnonsis, THANKS that helps a worried person.

2nd, i am glad they got her to the hosptial in time, she is so sweet and just loves riding i hope and pray the drs can get her back too it soon. She is a touch lady so i am sure she will.

R

riderup

MorganLover said:
First thanks everyone for the red karma, so pleasant that some take everything so personally like i was trying to focus attention on me or something. Or trying to rub it in that i have her symptoms but not her diagnonsis, THANKS that helps a worried person.

2nd, i am glad they got her to the hosptial in time, she is so sweet and just loves riding i hope and pray the drs can get her back too it soon. She is a touch lady so i am sure she will.
GET WELL SOON ELISE. :flowers:

MorganLover

Has she been scheduled for her next surgery from the horse? How is she doing, poor thing,bet she was in so much pain. I could never imagine the pain she must have felt right after having that surgery and then that.

Thanks for the green busterduck HEHE, how is the pregnancy going? bet you are getting so excited, happy told me it is a boy if i remember right. Thanks for the green for everyone else that have me it.
:love:

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
MorganLover said:
Has she been scheduled for her next surgery from the horse? How is she doing, poor thing,bet she was in so much pain. I could never imagine the pain she must have felt right after having that surgery and then that.

Thanks for the green busterduck HEHE, how is the pregnancy going? bet you are getting so excited, happy told me it is a boy if i remember right. Thanks for the green for everyone else that have me it.
:love:

Well, as of tomorrow, I am full term. I have a horse judging clinic this weekend. Sure hope I don't go into labor then. :lmao: It is in Westminister. Hubby will drive just in case we need to get back to St. Mary's FAST!

I am having a boy. We are very excited. I hope all is well with you and your little ones. :huggy: