Premenstrual Syndrome

Angel

~*~*~
There is nothing worse then a Man telling you that PMS is not an excuse for being a moody!

I DO NOT USE PMS AS AN EXCUSE FOR BEING A BITCH! I cannot help the fact that PMS makes me feel the way I do. When I feel that extreme bitchiness coming on, I just look at the calendar, notice what time it is, and make sure I am considerate enough to warn others around me, "if you don't want your feeling hurt right now, go away". The Men in my life can take that warning seriously and move along, or they can challenge me on it, and Heaven forbid they do because I have no problem telling them to kiss my ass! If a Woman calls me on it, then she can kiss my ass too because she must not have it as bad as me.

Do all Women suffer PMS as bad as me? I swear that the older I get, the worse it is! :banghead:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
I have the other side of PMS, its called menopause. And good Lord, arent men so stupid? You warn them and they still wont go away and then wonder where their nuts went when you castrate them.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
I have the other side of PMS, its called menopause. And good Lord, arent men so stupid? You warn them and they still wont go away and then wonder where their nuts went when you castrate them.

:roflmao:

And Angel, I'm not sure of your age, but some people suffer from "peri-menopause".

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08

:roflmao: I also give warnings. Hubby moves quickly from the room. The men that work with me end up with hurt feelings.

belvak

Happy Camper

:roflmao:

And Angel, I'm not sure of your age, but some people suffer from "peri-menopause".

I don't think that giving a man an apple (the equivalent of "make me a sammich") was bad enough for the punishment we women have to live with. I just keep telling myself that it will stop one day!! Hopefully sooner rather than later! :lmao:

W

WhoCares

I am horrible and I will admit it.

DH just has learned to let me be, and not aggravate me. He has had things thrown at him during that time. Luckily it hasn't been something that will leave marks, and I can't hit the broad side of a barn when I throw things.

R

Rienell

I just bloat like a water-retaining sea cow. That's about it.

And guys suffer from it too. it's called PDS... pre-dickhead syndrome.
well, my ex did anyway. lol :lmao: :poke::popcorn:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
This topic is hilarious!!!

What kind of a guy goes and hides in a closet because YOU have your panties in a wad once a month?!

If I'm being an ass hole to people for no reason, then I deserve to have somebody jump my #### and tell me so. You women are no different. If you're going to be a #####, you better be able to take it as well as you dish it out.

We're supposed to walk softly because you can't control yourself?! :roflmao:

This topic is hilarious!!!

What kind of a guy goes and hides in a closet because YOU have your panties in a wad once a month?!

If I'm being an ass hole to people for no reason, then I deserve to have somebody jump my #### and tell me so. You women are no different. If you're going to be a #####, you better be able to take it as well as you dish it out.

We're supposed to walk softly because you can't control yourself?! :roflmao:

My man doesn't... he looks at me with this look --->:jet: It always makes me stop and check myself...:lol: