Prescott Bush (Bush 41's father and 43's granddad) helped found Planned Parenthood

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Re: Kyle

Originally posted by Turk

I thought you were talking about Dick Cheney. Rich guy, hiding in seclusion, fighting crime.

Or maybe you were talking about Osama bin Laden: rich guy hiding in caves, likes little boys.
Awww C'mon.... Someone of your "alleged educational background" should be able to to better than this. Wasn't it you that claimed to be some hotshot from a Fortune 100 company? If so they need to transfer you to the mailroom. They're not getting their money's worth I'm sure. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

T

Turk

Re: Re: Kyle

Originally posted by Kyle
Awww C'mon.... Someone of your "alleged educational background" should be able to to better than this. Wasn't it you that claimed to be some hotshot from a Fortune 100 company? If so they need to transfer you to the mailroom. They're not getting their money's worth I'm sure. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Who are you people talking about?

Let me ask you a question:

Do you have a job?

You see, I'm off work today. I'm on vacation. Later, I'm painting my bedroom.

Are you people posting from work or are you on vacaton too or do you not have jobs?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
G.R., Turk's been kicked out - he had a hard time expressing himself without using profanity and calling people the "c" word :shocked:

Hunt the Whales!
:roflmao: