Present ideas?

citysherry

I Need a Beer
I need anniversary present ideas for my husband. Its our 10th wedding anniversary coming up soon and I don’t know what to get him. A little bird whispered in my hear that he’s made a purchase from the jewelry store for me. We’re taking a 4 day cruise and my sister has graciously agreed to take care of the kids, dogs and house for us. This will be the first time we’ve taken a vacation without the kids and we’re looking forward to it. He loves golf and hunting but I’m tired of getting him golf and hunting stuff and he’s not a jewelry wearer at all...any ideas?

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
citysherry said:
He loves golf and hunting but I’m tired of getting him golf and hunting stuff and he’s not a jewelry wearer at all...any ideas?

I'm sure you can find something in BJ's. :yawn:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
citysherry said:
I need anniversary present ideas for my husband. Its our 10th wedding anniversary coming up soon and I don’t know what to get him. A little bird whispered in my hear that he’s made a purchase from the jewelry store for me. We’re taking a 4 day cruise and my sister has graciously agreed to take care of the kids, dogs and house for us. This will be the first time we’ve taken a vacation without the kids and we’re looking forward to it. He loves golf and hunting but I’m tired of getting him golf and hunting stuff and he’s not a jewelry wearer at all...any ideas?
What about a Tag Heuer Sports watch - It's elegant and sporty and worthy of a 10 year anniversary gift... http://www.tagheuer.com/index.lbl?lang=en

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
citysherry said:
A massage by a masseuse in the privacy of your own home?

(then you can reap the bennies after she leaves!!)

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
aps45819 said:
One ot these might get him interested in new activities.
I don't want to talk about motorcycles. I'm trading mine in for a horse. At least they don't have gears and you pretty much know when they are in neutral.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Does he like sports? Get him a jersey for his favorite team/player. Maybe you could have him run out to a 7-11..pick up something you forgot to bring?? When you get to the hotel, you put the jersey on...nothing else (then he can have the jersey later). Do you have a jacuzzi where you are staying? If not, just draw a nice bubble bath. Light the candles around the tub. Does he drink? Have his favorite drink chilling in an ice bucket next to the tub. Maybe have nice tunes playing if you have a radio. Write him a poem about how much he means to you. Just treat him special..make it all about him..and in turn, it will be all about you. :yay:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Terps said:
Congratulations, I hope I can make it to 10+ years.
We hit 24 years last Monday, the 28th, but I was here in California. I did get a very sweet card in the mail from hubby, though.