President Trump

PJay

22AcaciaAve

Not sure what you must be smoking, but there is zero chance California or Illinois went for Trump.

Yeah, that map is a little bit out of the twilight zone. California's vote was the entire spread on Hillary Clinton's popular vote win. Believing that they flipped is like believing Bigfoot walked into a grocery store for a head of lettuce.

Hijinx

⚠Really strong language

A bit crude, but not totally unture.

I just read that we were importing gas from Russia. A year ago we were energy independent.
It looks to me like Joe Biden is working for the Russians and for the Iranians, and not so much for us.
What were these people thinking when they voted for this sick old man.?

PJay

'What you didn't know about our President Donald John Trump. Because they hid it from you!"

Please watch..it's long but worth it. It explains so much.

Clem72

Errrbody quiet now! Errrybody ain't got chit! :lmao:

He says there's no plan to run everything off electricity. Probably right. I have my own plan, unfortunately I would have to remove 30 trees protected by the HOA before I can make it happen.

PJay

President Trump will be known as one of our greatest heroes.

Honestly, I never would have thought it having never liked the man. God works in mysterious ways, for sure. If you haven't noticed..I love this man. My prayer was always "please God bless us with a good leader that will keep us safe and get us back on track."

He answered!

I know many do not appreciate all Trump has done and continues to do..some have no clue..yet. That day, will come.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
He says there's no plan to run everything off electricity. Probably right. I have my own plan, unfortunately I would have to remove 30 trees protected by the HOA before I can make it happen.
I'm just hoping we get the solar and wind generator upgrades in place on our off-grid island in time.