Presidential Poll

Who are you voting for next week?

• Barack Obama

Votes: 17 18.9%
  • John McCain

Votes: 66 73.3%
  • I'm writing someone in

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • No one. I don't care. I'm not voting, etc....

Votes: 3 3.3%

• Total voters

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Ok, I have a question for the poeple who selected "write in" and "not voting".

Have you lost your mind?? Why would you waste your vote on a write in and why wouldn't you vote? That blows me away. :faint:

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"

Have you lost your mind?? Why would you waste your vote on a write in and why wouldn't you vote? That blows me away. :faint:
Makes me no sense either. If they do a write in it's the same as a vote for The Chosen One!

Nupe2

Voting absentee on Monday. Voted here and all I can say is that I can't wait for the SOMD reaction on Nov. 5. :cds:

Highlander

ONE NATION UNDER GOD
Voting absentee on Monday. Voted here and all I can say is that I can't wait for the SOMD reaction on Nov. 5. :cds:

Although this poll reflects a win for McCain so far, I realize it means nothing in the big picture. If this poll were being held on a forum in PG county, for example, you wouldn't see many votes for McCain. In reality, we know that Osama will win Maryland. There's a good chance he will win the presidency. At least, that's what the media is telling us. With that said, don't give in and think it's a waste of time. Vote anyway.

At least go to cast a vote against Hoyer. That is part of my motivation.

Beta84

They're out to get us
Although this poll reflects a win for McCain so far, I realize it means nothing in the big picture. If this poll were being held on a forum in PG county, for example, you wouldn't see many votes for McCain. In reality, we know that Osama will win Maryland. There's a good chance he will win the presidency. At least, that's what the media is telling us. With that said, don't give in and think it's a waste of time. Vote anyway.

At least go to cast a vote against Hoyer. That is part of my motivation.

Isn't this the only Republican area in the state? :lol:

I might just vote 3rd party to voice my displeasure in both candidates. We'll see.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life

I don't see it as a waste. I see it as voting for your choice; not making a selection based on what is given. :yay:

awpitt

Main Streeter
I don't see it as a waste. I see it as voting for your choice; not making a selection based on what is given. :yay:
You're right about the write-in but for someone to plain not vote? I see it as a responsibility for one to go vote. Even if they write-in their own name, that's better than staying home.

RaspberryBeret

Protected By Trunk Monkey
:yahoo: Hubby & I had to fill out absentee ballots so our votes have been in for over a month now ........

waiting for the verdict :popcorn:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
You're right about the write-in but for someone to plain not vote? I see it as a responsibility for one to go vote. Even if they write-in their own name, that's better than staying home.
Some people don't care about politics. Why waste their time voting if they are not educated about who they are choosing?

awpitt

Main Streeter
:yahoo: Hubby & I had to fill out absentee ballots so our votes have been in for over a month now ........

waiting for the verdict :popcorn:
I wish they'd find a way to have the absentees counted on election night. In St. Mary's, they don't start counting absentee ballots until Wednesday afternoon.