Prez Bush, wipe out!

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Hey did anyone used to watch One Life to Live back in the late 80s/early90s?

(I figured this would be a good thread to ask as it has forum attention)

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
virgovictoria said:
Hey did anyone used to watch One Life to Live back in the late 80s/early90s?

No. But I can talk about Days of Our Lives til the cows come home! :cheers:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
I'm sorry, edit:

virgovictoria said:
Hey, did anyone used to watch " One Life to Live" back in the late 80s/early90s?

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
K_Jo said:
No. But I can talk about Days of Our Lives til the cows come home! :cheers:

You ever wonder where that ism came from - "the cows come home"? Does that mean one must assume that cows, left to their own devices, will not ever come home? That they'll just have to sling booty on GMR to make it through the tough times, until they find greener pastures? :popcorn:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
morganj614 said:
Did that one have the Buchanan's?
Yeah! I'm trying to remember the name of one of Vicky's daughters who died of Lupus/Leukemia or something - I think it was Megan.... :shrug:

R

remaxrealtor

virgovictoria said:
Yeah! I'm trying to remember the name of one of Vicky's daughters who died of Lupus/Leukemia or something - I think it was Megan.... :shrug:

Wasn't she hooked up w/ Max? He was a real hottie and then fizzled....

SamSpade

virgovictoria said:
You ever wonder where that ism came from - "the cows come home"? Does that mean one must assume that cows, left to their own devices, will not ever come home? That they'll just have to sling booty on GMR to make it through the tough times, until they find greener pastures? :popcorn:
You probably know this, but the cows DO come home, at the end of the day; at least, if they're dairy cows. For one thing, they know who feeds them, and even more important, they know who MILKS them - and they get uncomfortable if they aren't milked.

The expression tends to mean "a very, VERY long time" but it really only literally means "all the live long day".

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
nomoney said:
no, no one likes me because I'm rich and they're jealous :sarcasm:
I know what you mean. Everyone is jealous of my small boobs because I don't have to wear a bra. :sarcasm:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
remaxrealtor said:
Wasn't she hooked up w/ Max? He was a real hottie and then fizzled....

Yeah! I think!

Anyhoo... apologies for interrupting this thread for attention whoring - kisses to my pal :sarcasm: - red is the color of love!