Price of Crabs

K

Kain99

Originally posted by SusieQ
Alright well I hope you girls had some fun. I will give this board some thought as to whether or not I'll be back to post.
But.... You said we could "Never" run you off. :frown:

S

SusieQ

You can't. But if I'm not seeing anything I want to post about I won't post just to bug someone. If I see something or have something to say I'll post.

I don't have all day to just sit and post about nothing.

S

SusieQ

Originally posted by cariblue
Oh BS. Get your head out of your azz. I responded to your behavior in this thread, you stupid little twit.

ha ha

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
All I want to know is who is the :loser: pretending to be me pretending to be somebody else?
Well which ever one of you think ya are that funny to pull it off, obviously don't know me and my mannerisms too well! :razz:
Besides I spell scared skarid. :neener:

T.Rally

Wow! Such feminine agression.

Forget about Madman and his wife eating female crabs (taboo in my house) but the State of Virginia needs to stop dredging the females from the bay.

Just my two cents.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
I should've figured there were too many posts in this thread for the topic to be about the price of crabs anymore. :lmao:

Anyway, Hi newbie's! :howdy: I think your iniation is almost over. :cheers:

Now where's that restuarant thread? :wink:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Geez, I've ignored this thread cause I thought ya'll were talking about...well...the price of crabs.
Originally posted by SusieQ
You think we will leave and stop posting that easily. Never.
Kewl!

D

DaMadman

Damn this thread certainly blew up like a balloon.

Well none the less, I kinda like the contraversy sometimes so Again Thanks for the welcome. I'll be around.

As far as SusieQ she's busy right now I am sure she'll be back around to slam a few words with you folks. She likes the back and forth sh*t alot too.

Talk to ya later

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by kwillia
:howdy: Hey... I just got back and I'm trying to catch up... let's see if I got it straight... long story short, DaMadman failed blue crab sexuality 101 and SusieQ eats sea-man filled crabs.... dat it... :confused:
:lmao:

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by kwillia
:howdy: Hey... I just got back and I'm trying to catch up... let's see if I got it straight... long story short, DaMadman failed blue crab sexuality 101 and SusieQ eats sea-man filled crabs.... dat it... :confused:
Yep, that about cums, I mean sums it up. :biggrin: