Priceless picture of Giddy from today

smoothmarine187

Jameo said:
To give the other horses something to laugh at? :shrug:

Is there an actual purpose for them?

:lol: I'm going to guess it's to keep the flies off. Wait a minute, upon further inspection of the Bat Horses, I'm also guessing it's to keep water out of their ears!

nomoney

smoothmarine187 said:
:lol: I'm going to guess it's to keep the flies off.

what? do the flies see that thing and go, "bzzzz.....eeeww......wtf is that horse wearing? bzzzz.......i eat sh!t all day, but even I"m not going to land on that tacky b!tch...bzzz"

smoothmarine187

nomoney said:
what? do the flies see that thing and go, "bzzzz.....eeeww......wtf is that horse wearing? bzzzz.......i eat sh!t all day, but even I"m not going to land on that tacky b!tch...bzzz"

:roflmao: :lol: You just made me bust out laughing. See look Aahahahahahahahaah.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
itsbob said:
I was going to guess it was to prenvent the coffee cup from leaving a ring..

Damn it, I was picking my nose when I read that and accidently jabbed myself in the brain when I laughed! :frown:

Jameo

What?!
nomoney said:

:killingme :killingme

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Lugnut said:
I'm guessing it's for controlling flys...

:banana: deer flies are bad in the woods and they LOVE the ears..we soak them in fly spray wring them out and put them on them..yeah they look kinda funny but they really do help alot...

yesterday was beautiful though no flies at all but we dont take a chance...this time of year the deer flies are brutal..

smoothmarine187

Pasofever said:
:banana: deer flies are bad in the woods and they LOVE the ears..we soak them in fly spray wring them out and put them on them..yeah they look kinda funny but they really do help alot...

yesterday was beautiful though no flies at all but we dont take a chance...this time of year the deer flies are brutal..
:diva: :getdown: So what do Lugnut and I win?