Primanti Bros

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Well, it sounds like it wasnt the owners, but that manager letting her politics run the show. Now they are stuck dealing with her choice
Possibly, but giving the manager the benefit of the doubt it could be that after Kamala had her meet and greet there and she said never again. They broke the toilets yelled at the customers and never paid for the food.

Last edited:

StmarysCity79

Possibly, but giving the manager the benefit of the doubt it could be that after Kamala had her meet and greet there she said never again. They broke the toilets yelled at the customers and never paid for the food.

Literally none of that happened habitual liar like Trump

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Possibly, but giving the manager the benefit of the doubt it could be that after Kamala had her meet and greet there she said never again. They broke the toilets yelled at the customers and never paid for the food.

It was reported that she kicked all the employees out and shut down the restaurant, and brought in paid actors to pretend to adore her. Highly controlled. I don't know if that's true or not, but honestly it sounds like her.

StmarysCity79

It was reported that she kicked all the employees out and shut down the restaurant, and brought in paid actors to pretend to adore her. Highly controlled. I don't know if that's true or not, but honestly it sounds like her.

Where was this "reported"

And how does it "sound like her"

Tech

SamSpade

I can see how biden gets credit for upping employment numbers. Must be at least 100 paid actors in those vans.
The "job creation" under Biden needs context.

For one - something like 72% of jobs "created" are people returning to jobs after the pandemic.

Another is that about 25% of "new" jobs have been government - and the bulk of the rest are in hospitality and health care, jobs not widely promoted for their pay. So it's no surprise that wages are not up, debt is higher and - coupled with inflation, high interest rates are making it worse.

He is not "creating" jobs. At least, not the ones we need. Who the F needs more government jobs?

DaSDGuy

And that's the dumbest lie. Nobody gives a rat's ass where she worked in college and the fact that she felt compelled to tell an unnecessary lie makes me think she either lies reflexively or where she *did* work would raise some eyebrows.

It's like Tim Wolz's lie about his military rank. He didn't need to lie about that, the truth would have been fine. Better, since it wouldn't bust him out as a compulsive liar. Dembots are puling about, "Well what does it matter what rank he was??" and yeah, Dembot, that would be the point. :dork:

Joe Biden, same. He can't open his mouth without lies spilling out.

And then they have the nerve to bitch and cry about *Trump's* lies, which 9x out of 10 aren't lies, it's the media lying.
Except her college McDonalds claim just backs up mainstream thought - jobs at McDonalds are for high school and college students, NOT a career occupation that requires $30 an hour pay.

SamSpade

Except her college McDonalds claim just backs up mainstream thought - jobs at McDonalds are for high school and college students, NOT a career occupation that requires $30 an hour pay.
I am still trying to figure out just WHEN it fits in her timeline. I know from memory - she moved to Montreal when she was 13, stayed there all through the end of high school, started college there and finished up at Howard. So either she had a job at McD's in Alameda when she was in DC and just flew home for the summer - or she took it fresh out of college, which is well, stupid.

I think she's just dumb enough to think if she lies about it, no one can check, because if you CAN'T FIND something, it doesn't prove it didn't happen, especially when you don't specify which one you worked at. And - it's weird. I've been reading up on Kamala for years now, and it's strange JUST HOW MUCH people have gleaned and learned about her, sometimes just by correctly analyzing old pictures, piecing together stories, talking to people and scouring her words.

So far, no one remembers working beside her there. The other thing is, McD employees have said if they put her on fry duty, she was damned close to useless, because besides doing the ice cream machine which is always broken, doing fries is far and away the simplest job they have. And no one just does one thing - unless they're bad at everything else.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Who the F needs more government jobs?
I think this guy is on to something.

Republican presidential hopeful Vivek Ramaswamy on Wednesday laid out his ideas to shut down the FBI and fire more than 1 million federal workers,

SamSpade

Back when Gore was "re-inventing" government, he attempted to cut staff by encouraging faster retirements. Everyone then was talking "buyouts" - a nice big check for 25,000 and say bye-bye - and don't come back later. I knew a lot of people who left, but sadly, most of them were YOUNG and had lots of other job prospects - the intended result wasn't quite what they wanted.

He did get the reduction - but MOST of it was military. Most of them would come back later.

If Vivek offered a big enough carrot - yeah I'd leave.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

🚨Primanti Bros LIED! Eyewitness Reveals TRUTH about JD Vance DENIED Service​

🚨JD Vance DENIED Service at Primanti Brothers Restaurant & THIS was his RESPONSE! 🚨JD Vance was BLOCKED from Entering Primanti Bros. Restaurant & THIS was his Response! Do you think JD Vance's Response was appropriate in response to being denied service at Primanti brothers restaurant? 🚨Primanti Bros LIED! Eyewitness Reveals TRUTH about JD Vance DENIED Service

🚨JD Vance DENIED Service at Restaurant & THIS was his RESPONSE! (MUST SEE)​