Prince Charles to wed

K

Kain99

LONDON - Prince Charles surprised Britain by announcing Thursday that he will marry Camilla Parker Bowles, his divorced longtime lover whom Princess Diana blamed for the breakdown of her marriage to the heir to the throne.
My Ex married his "lover" too. Charles is creepy. :lmao:

D

dmc854

Kain99 said:
My Ex married his "lover" too. Charles is creepy. :lmao:
My ex married a former friend of mine but it's all good. I know how bad he was in bed and I know what a flake she is. I named him the 45 second man, he wasn't even a minute man..LOL

K

Kizzy

I also really liked Diana and was sadden by her death, but I am reading a book called "Sometimes I Act Crazy" which makes references to her having Borderline Personality Disorder. Believe it or not, the sweet Diana raged in horrible anger fits and if anyone has every been involved in a relationship with someone who has had BPD, they will find it the most physiological demanding relationship that leaves everyone around them to suffer and become frightened. Lucky enough for me, I only deal with my BPD’s for short periods of time in my job, some are more severe then others.

Oh and in most cases, the BPD doesn't come out right a way, the BPD is able to put on a very good front, and maybe, by the time Charles married her, he was already in too deep.

He waited a very long time to finally do what I think many expected sooner.

:shrug:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

dmc854

Kizzy said:
I also really liked Diana and was sadden by her death, but I am reading a book called "Sometimes I Act Crazy" which makes references to her having Borderline Personality Disorder. Believe it or not, the sweet Diana raged in horrible anger fits and if anyone has every been involved in a relationship with someone who has had BPD, they will find it the most physiological demanding relationship that leaves everyone around them to suffer and become frightened. Lucky enough for me, I only deal with my BPD’s for short periods of time in my job, some are more severe then others.
I think we all rage when life is really sucky and like all of us, we never really know what someones life is like behind closed doors....And I work with a BPD/MPD..lol...NOT fun! :ohwell:

K

Kain99

dmc854 said:
we never really know what someones life is like behind closed doors....
This is so true.... Some of the "sweetest" people on earth are real lunatics at home.

K

Kizzy

Kain99 said:
This is so true.... Some of the "sweetest" people on earth are real lunatics at home.

:bawl: I am when I have to pick-up Yu Gi Oh cards for the upteen time, but that is mild compared to a BPD. :lol:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Charles marriage to Diana was to produce heirs by royalty. Camilla didn't qualify because she was divorced, not to mention horse-face fugly.

D

dmc854

Sharon said:
Charles marriage to Diana was to produce heirs by royalty. Camilla didn't qualify because she was divorced, not to mention horse-face fugly.
LOL...I have a Brit friend that swears Harry is from Diana's boyfriend and not from Charles. I guess we all wanted to believe in the fairytale, even in this day and age. :angel: (closest smilie to a tiara I could find)

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
dmc854 said:
I have a Brit friend that swears Harry is from Diana's boyfriend and not from Charles.

Harry's not ugly enough to be Charles son? :lol:

B

Bruzilla

I think this is a perfect example of why you don't marry someone your parents think are perfect for you. Charles wanted Parker from the beginning, yet he had that albatross Diana tied around his neck by his Mom. Let's face it... if Diana hadn't been as attractive as she was, she would have been identified as the psycho hosebag she was long ago. But she had royal bloodlines and met all of Elizabeth's requirements, so he got stuck with her.

I say good for Charles. And ladies... I find it amazing that you are so quick to label a man in his position, who's been solidly in love with a women most men would ignore for over 20 years now, as "creepy." I should think that a man who can show that kind of devotion, despite tremendous pressure not to, would be the cat's meow to you gals. :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

dmc854

Bruzilla said:
I think this is a perfect example of why you don't marry someone your parents think are perfect for you. Charles wanted Parker from the beginning, yet he had that albatross Diana tied around his neck by his Mom. Let's face it... if Diana hadn't been as attractive as she was, she would have been identified as the psycho hosebag she was long ago. But she had royal bloodlines and met all of Elizabeth's requirements, so he got stuck with her.

I say good for Charles.
Ahh, but the Monarchy must go on, therefore Charles needed to spread his seed in a Princess, not his mistress. Being a Royal is a whole different ballgame. I am glad I am just a royal pain in the butt..lol

Steve

Enjoying life!
Sharon said:
:lmao: She is considered gorgeous by British standards.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Bruzilla said:
And ladies... I find it amazing that you are so quick to label a man in his position, who's been solidly in love with a women most men would ignore for over 20 years now, as "creepy." I should think that a man who can show that kind of devotion, despite tremendous pressure not to, would be the cat's meow to you gals. :confused:

What devotion :confused: he strung Camilla along for 20+ years. The woman would have to be desperate. :rolleyes:

Let's see how long the marriage lasts with MIL-dearest breathing down her neck. :lol:

Steve

Enjoying life!
dmc854 said:
LOL...I have a Brit friend that swears Harry is from Diana's boyfriend and not from Charles.
A few weeks ago, C and I compared Harry's picture with a picture of Barry Mannakee, her bodyguard in the mid-80's. Harry was born September 1984. Take a look and see if you think he's the father. Charles is there for comparison. I think Mannakee was also a red head, BTW. Can someone confirm that?

Attachments

• Harry.jpg
    Harry.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 48
  • Mannakee.jpg
    Mannakee.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 43
  • Charles.jpg
    Charles.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
D

dmc854

Sharon said:
What devotion :confused: he strung Camilla along for 20+ years. The woman would have to be desperate. :rolleyes:

Let's see how long the marriage lasts with MIL-dearest breathing down her neck. :lol:

Maybe Camilla's nickname is Hoover?

Pete

Repete
Steve said:
A few weeks ago, C and I compared Harry's picture with a picture of Barry Mannakee, her bodyguard in the mid-80's. Harry was born September 1984. Take a look and see if you think he's the father. Charles certainly is not!
:neednewhobby:

B

Bruzilla

Sharon said:

Well, you are dealing with the man who's going to be the next King of England and a big wig in the Church of England, and a woman who's a Roman Catholic, so I don't think you can say he was "stinging" her along. That's an awful lot of background noise to overcome, but they did it and I think that's pretty commendable.

Just think of the damning that Charles took ever since he finally admitted that he couldn't stand Diana and wanted to be with the woman he really loved, not to mention the damning that Parker took for being the designated home wrecker. I think that Diana was a disgrace to England, and hopefully this marriage will restore some class to the Kingdom.