Pro Fitness

B

Beth_kennedy

i just joined again, about 2 weeks ago....with the registration waived and had a coupon for $25 a month :yahoo:

i was there before i moved to calvert for a few months and i was add-on for $20 a month..

hmmmm I wonder how much it would be without...I am going to have to stop in and check it out...

4d2008

For 1, This is my FIRST post. Thank you, thank you. Been living here in SOMD for about a year now so Ive got the people and the town pretty much down pat. (leaving comments to myself thats a whole new post all on its own) :) As far as the Gym goes I LOVE Maximum, I went to every gym around the area and this one by far was the best for both price and looks. Just my opinion and I agree with it 100%.

GypsyQueen

I'MnotSICKbutI'MnotWELL!
For 1, This is my FIRST post. Thank you, thank you. Been living here in SOMD for about a year now so Ive got the people and the town pretty much down pat. (leaving comments to myself thats a whole new post all on its own) :) As far as the Gym goes I LOVE Maximum, I went to every gym around the area and this one by far was the best for both price and looks. Just my opinion and I agree with it 100%.

Welcome! :howdy:

You live like right down the road from me. FYI lol

And back on topic, I go to the drill hall. No need for gym fees.

4d2008

Welcome! :howdy:

You live like right down the road from me. FYI lol

And back on topic, I go to the drill hall. No need for gym fees.

Thanks for the welcome :howdy: I live in spyglass... as far as the subj: I didnt like the drill hall, plus I try to get off base as much as possible seeing how Im on it all day. I really like maximum, sticking to it :)

GypsyQueen

I'MnotSICKbutI'MnotWELL!
Thanks for the welcome :howdy: I live in spyglass... as far as the subj: I didnt like the drill hall, plus I try to get off base as much as possible seeing how Im on it all day. I really like maximum, sticking to it :)

Yeah, im on base all day long as well. I went with a friend to maximum, it was really nice. Why dont you like the drill hall?

4d2008

Yeah, im on base all day long as well. I went with a friend to maximum, it was really nice. Why dont you like the drill hall?

To many people and I just try to get away from the base as much as I can. Not saying its a bad base or anything Ive just been in the navy for for 14 yrs now and I like "my" time. If that makes sence.