Pro Gun Alternative to PayPal

somdshootnet

Pro Gun Alternative to PayPal:

As most of you know, online payment processor PayPal has many anti-gun business policies and until very recently our community had no alternative to them if we needed to conduct business online. We told you a while back about GunPal but thought it important to let you know that they have recently signed on with Verisign in order to provide you with the highest level of security in your online commerce. Thanks to Henry Heymering for the tip. MSI will be getting a GunPal account in the near future and will offer it as an option for online donations and payment of dues.

Original Article From: Maryland Shall Issue

dustin

UAIOE
found this:

https://www.paypal.com/helpcenter/m...ps=solutionPanels&solutionId=38957&isSrch=Yes

What types of firearms related items does PayPal prohibit?
Question :
Answer :
PayPal prohibits all account holders from buying or selling any type of firearm and certain firearm parts and ammunition.

Firearms – Include all rifles, shotguns, and handguns, whether they are intended for use in sporting, as collectibles, or as curio and relic firearms. These items are prohibited regardless of their present working order.

Firearm parts - Include, but are not limited to, receivers and frames, silencers, kits designed to convert a firearm to automatic firing capability, high capacity magazines, multi-burst trigger activators, and camouflaging firearm containers.

Ammunition - Includes ammunition with propellant, such as gunpowder or blank ammunition. Ammunition is defined as ammunition or cartridge cases, primers, bullets, or propellant powder designed for any firearm.

Stun guns - For U.S. residents, PayPal allows transactions for stun guns only if the transaction is permitted by law in both the buyer's and seller's jurisdictions. U.S. sellers must ensure that each transaction is legal in both locations before completing the sale. Transactions for stun guns involving account holders outside the U.S. are prohibited.

Other Related Items – PayPal allows transactions for paintball guns, blank guns, and air-soft guns as permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction. These items must display all markings required by law, must not be convertible to shoot a lethal projectile, and must not include blank ammunition.

Last edited:

somdshootnet

My guess would be that they've had problems in the past with illegal gun and ammo transactions, so they no longer want to mess with it.

:shrug:

I would have to guess on this one too. Pay Pal has these rocket scientists who set there all day and try to figure out what is dangerous, before you know it, you can't pay for a pencil due to the lead content being so high.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
My guess would be that they've had problems in the past with illegal gun and ammo transactions, so they no longer want to mess with it.

:shrug:

They also have very anti-gun politics, I don't know if they have had a legtimate issue or not but I do know of people getting their accounts locked over transactions on products such as a bi-pod that is meant to provided a stable platform for a rifle to rest.

There used to be a site known as gear pay that was gun friendly don't know if they are still around or not.

somdshootnet

I agree, I used to get some pretty good deals on muzzleloader bullets on ebay, now, you can't find much of anything related to the overall category. I'm really surprised that the categories even still exist on ebay. That's another story in itself, but, I guess if there are folks out here who would like to make monetary transactions with all the trouble associated therewith in FLL fees and everything else involved, I guess something GunPal can be a great resource. I just thought it was interesting to see how people adjust to situations.