ProBlacks ......

Kinnakeet

I get pulled over once in a while for not wearing seat belts. I hate the damned things. I don't tell others not to wear them , obey the law do what you want, I just hate them. It costs me, I believe the last time it was $75.dollars. That's the way the mop flops.
I say yes sir , yes maam to this child like Officer (When you are 80, everyone under 30 is a child) male or female ,and I take my ticket I buckle up until they are out of sight, and I have never had a problem with any of them.
It will save your LIFE in a accident trust me I know this for a fact,Just put it on and you will get used to it

Bare-ya-cuda

It will save your LIFE in a accident trust me I know this for a fact,Just put it on and you will get used to it
Yes it will save your life. But if you are over 18 you should have the choice of whether or not to wear your seat belt or hemet when riding a motorcycle. The government shouldn’t be mandating seatbelts or helmets for adults. Your choice. If you did it’s on you. Minors should be buckled up.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Target enslaved her ancestors?

Haven’t been in target in quite a while, but what aisle were they selling those?

Was it in accessories or household sections?

Kinnakeet

Yes it will save your life. But if you are over 18 you should have the choice of whether or not to wear your seat belt or hemet when riding a motorcycle. The government shouldn’t be mandating seatbelts or helmets for adults. Your choice. If you did it’s on you. Minors should be buckled up.
I agree with your statement

limblips

PREMO Member
I am old enough to remember when they pushed for mandatory seat belts in cars. The government "experts" quoted how many lives would be saved, fewer and less severe injuries and how much insurance would go down. Their reason for mandatory use was the insurance thing. Liars then, liars now.

Hijinx

I am old enough to remember when they pushed for mandatory seat belts in cars. The government "experts" quoted how many lives would be saved, fewer and less severe injuries and how much insurance would go down. Their reason for mandatory use was the insurance thing. Liars then, liars now.
Seat belts or no federal road funds.. Extortion.

Clem72

Black Friday sales special?
Black Friday?

Ice Cube Movie GIF