Problem: I am in love with two women, and want them both.....

Robin

Tomahawk202 said:
I have a big, big problem. I am married and I am in love with another woman. I love her so much so, that I want to sell my house, buy a bigger one, and ask #2 to move in with us. My wife isn't a very big fan of #2, because of the way we met. ( me still being married at the time ) But she has been with other women, and doesn't quite mind it.
So, what do you think I should do? I am quietly freaking out, I will tell you, I thought I could NEVER fall in love with two women, and here I am eating my words. HELP.....! :jameo:
WOW you have a big problem ....? I know someone that did this to bring fling back into the marriage. When Husband was away making the money #1 and#2 plotted against him to sink him so far under in debt and wound up dumping his sorry azz. 5 yrs later and he is still trying to float so he can breathe. Love? perhaps more like lust. Lust away is #1 don't care but lookout she might be gathering up physical evidence to take your azz to the flat line and you'll be scrapeing for your next meal.. Oh and by the way the #1and#2 are still a couple and living the fat life and he is still paying (blackmail) just to keep his great job. think real good about this one...

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Robin said:
WOW you have a big problem ....? I know someone that did this to bring fling back into the marriage. When Husband was away making the money #1 and#2 plotted against him to sink him so far under in debt and wound up dumping his sorry azz. 5 yrs later and he is still trying to float so he can breathe. Love? perhaps more like lust. Lust away is #1 don't care but lookout she might be gathering up physical evidence to take your azz to the flat line and you'll be scrapeing for your next meal.. Oh and by the way the #1and#2 are still a couple and living the fat life and he is still paying (blackmail) just to keep his great job. think real good about this one...

Our friends that borrowed my horse trailer???

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
Dear Tommy,

Wisdom is not your friend, is it? Even if you and your wifey- who I assume is bi- had an open relationship and you had her blessing, why the hell would you allow a relationship with another chick get to the point where it would jeopordize what you had with wifey? Sounds like you have issues with either wifey, or with you little buddy Self Esteem, or you're just a fool. If you're worried about losing the wife, ditch #2 ASAP.

A nice little rule about life: If there's doubt, there is no doubt. The definition of advice? Advice is what we ask for when we know the answer, but wish we didn't. Polygamy works for some people, but not most; re-read this paragraph for explanation.

:smack:

-Chain

Robin

You should move to utah, convert, I believe its legal there. You would have a leg to stand on. or should I say survive with a support group of others that do the same thing.

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
Robin said:
You should move to utah, convert, I believe its legal there. You would have a leg to stand on. or should I say survive with a support group of others that do the same thing.

Not legal and it doesn't work the way you think. Wifey #1 is legally married, each subsequent is morally, but not legally bound (legally, you can only have 1 at a time). Not to mention, in most polygamous cultures, including mormons, each wife and off-spring combo has their own home.

Robin

Chain729 said:
Not legal and it doesn't work the way you think. Wifey #1 is legally married, each subsequent is morally, but not legally bound (legally, you can only have 1 at a time). Not to mention, in most polygamous cultures, including mormons, each wife and off-spring combo has their own home.
thanks chain729 for clarification, perhaps He is really thinking about this one. Or Wifey#1 will be very happy in the future.

Last edited: