Progressives Nuke The Fridge - CBP Whipping Haitians

stgislander

PREMO Member
And Gurps, it would be nice if your original post included the truth instead of just RT the lie. Most regular posters in the Politics section have seen the story but the vast majority of our audience are lurkers and folks who don't get past the headline, and now they think BP is down there whipping Haitians on horseback like Planet of the Apes or something.
Wait... you're not paying Gurps to post like this to get us all stirred up and generating clicks?

:sarcasm:

gemma_rae

Devo GIF - Find on GIFER

GregV814

I call BOVINE FECAL MATTER!!!! That's from Blazing Saddles!!!

But, did you know the DEVO guy cracking the whip is Mark Mothersbaugh, who wrote the theme for RUGRATS cartoon?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
And Gurps, it would be nice if your original post included the truth instead of just RT the lie.

OH HELL NO ..... Anyone capable of critical thinking with half a brain KNOWS this is complete Bollocks

I intentionally Posted this the way I did as well as the follow on ... continued stupidity of other leftists

I am BATHING in the Misdirected Authoritarian Outrage over the Biden Administration CBP like this;

.... but the vast majority of our audience are lurkers and folks who don't get past the headline,

NOT MY PROBLEM .... this is too much fun

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
DHS Chief Initially Denies Border Patrol Agents Used Whips On Haitians, Then Changes Tune

“Mayorkas and Border Patrol Chief Raul Ortiz told reporters in Del Rio, Texas Monday that they saw nothing obviously wrong with how the agents acted based on initial viewings of the images and footage. Mayorkas explained that agents use long reins — not whips — to control their horses, while Ortiz cited the difficulty in distinguishing migrants from smugglers as people move back and forth near the river,” the Post reported. “Ortiz added he would investigate the agents’ actions to make sure nothing ‘unacceptable’ took place.”

On Tuesday, however, Mayorkas appeared to shift toward believing the allegations, saying he was “horrified” by what he saw.

“I was horrified by what I saw,” Mayorkas said on CNN’s “New Day.” “I’m going to let the investigation run its course. But the pictures that I observed troubled me profoundly. That defies all of the values that we seek to instill in our people.”

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Anyone capable of critical thinking with half a brain KNOWS this is complete Bollocks

HELLO?? Are you talking about average Americans here?? After what we've seen the past, oh, I don't know, millennia or so???

NOT MY PROBLEM .... this is too much fun

It's pretty much all our problem, though. When government leaders are reposting fake news and rousing the rabble - rabble who are known to get violent and destructive on cue - it's our problem. I see no need to feed that.

I'm not demanding you make your news posts more factual, simply saying it'd be nice if you would.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I actually watched the video.

He's whirling the rein to cue the horse. He didn't strike at any of the flotsam trying to invade.

Like EVERY other Democrat narrative. Complete and utter BullPsaki!