Proof he is unaware of what is happening and his handlers keep him in the dark.

limblips

PREMO Member
AdChoices

NBC News
NBC News

Parent uses right-wing slur during Biden call with NORAD Santa tracker
Lauren Egan and Sally Bronston and Courtney Kube - 2h ago
Follow

© Provided by NBC News
WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden was subjected to a right-wing anti-Biden slur during a Christmas Eve call with NORAD's Santa tracker.
Biden and the first lady were speaking with families around the country who had called into the North American Aerospace Defense Command to receive an update on Santa's location when one parent ended the conversation by saying: "Let’s go Brandon."
The president did not appear to recognize that the phrase was a euphemism for "f--- Joe Biden," and responded: "Let’s go Brandon, I agree."

Grumpy

TPD

the poor dad
AdChoices

NBC News
NBC News

Parent uses right-wing slur during Biden call with NORAD Santa tracker
Lauren Egan and Sally Bronston and Courtney Kube - 2h ago
Follow

© Provided by NBC News
WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden was subjected to a right-wing anti-Biden slur during a Christmas Eve call with NORAD's Santa tracker.
Biden and the first lady were speaking with families around the country who had called into the North American Aerospace Defense Command to receive an update on Santa's location when one parent ended the conversation by saying: "Let’s go Brandon."
The president did not appear to recognize that the phrase was a euphemism for "f--- Joe Biden," and responded: "Let’s go Brandon, I agree."
Just saw this on FoxNews - hilarious! Did Brandon just get punked?

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
one parent ended the conversation by saying: "Let’s go Brandon."
Was the caller Jack Mehoff?

UglyBear

When the meme comes to life...

Hijinx

I think the headline says it all.

Proof he is unaware of what is happening and his handlers keep him in the dark.

CPUSA

:roflmao::killingme:roflmao::killingmeOMG!!!!

Where the hell are our resident Biden supporters?!?!
I'm sure they are curled up in a corner somewhere, shaking,... re living atomic wedgies & shoved into lockers...

UglyBear

:roflmao::killingme:roflmao::killingmeOMG!!!!

Where the hell are our resident Biden supporters?!?!
I'm sure they are curled up in a corner somewhere, shaking,... re living atomic wedgies & shoved into lockers...
You should see the butthurt on Tweeter. The full range, from calling three letter agencies to get the guy, to somehow claiming that The Vegetable is too cool to respond to teasing.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Biden asks the guy if he's from Oregon. But doesn't get a reply. I'm sure the puppet masters cut that phone call off once they heard LGB.

Grumpy

This is off topic but found this interesting, not so much the whole article, just the origination of the NORAD Santa tracking.
You know me and my need for context so, for those readers unfamiliar with NORAD’s Santa tracker, here’s the down-and-dirty (yet sweetly wholesome) back story: In 1955, a Colorado Springs newspaper misprinted an advertisement that encouraged children to call a phone number so that they could talk to Santa. Instead of going to the Sears Santa, the number went to Col. Harry Shoup’s top-secret hotline at NORAD’s predecessor, the Continental Air Defense Command.

As soon as Shoup realized he wasn’t being pranked but was, instead, getting calls from children who were certain Santa was on the phone, the buttoned-up military officer instantly went into Santa mode for the children on the phone. He even assigned a couple of airmen to handle the many calls that came in.

Someone in the department thought it would be a good joke to draw a little Santa in his sleigh on the glass board tracking airplanes over the U.S. and Canada. Shoup called the local radio station and announced that the Combat Alert Center had located an unidentified flying object that looked like a sleigh. And so a tradition was born. Now, NORAD has a special internet site tracking Santa for children across the world. It’s cute.