Prop for outboard motor

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Yes he is... which makes him the perfect race boat driver!!! :lmao:

He has done work on all my friends boats, including mine.

The engines he builds are monsters!!!

The pics of his shop are cool as hell. Looks like he could build a boat himself!

Yes he is... which makes him the perfect race boat driver!!! :lmao:

He has done work on all my friends boats, including mine.

The engines he builds are monsters!!!

He is incredible - that damn Baja he has I thought would never float; and now look at it.

The boy is an artist, very, very good at what he does.

The pics of his shop are cool as hell. Looks like he could build a boat himself!

He got a Baja (I think 36 foot) that was stolen from Baja after a photo shoot. The thiefs took the boat, ripped out the engines, took a chain saw and cut out the transom (to steal the outdrives), chain sawed the cleats and dash. They took out the interior then rolled the hull into a ditch and took the trailer.

He bought the shell from salvage and re-did it himself - built a couple of monster 540's (they might be 600's) with X-Drives, built a new dash, did all the fiberglass and fabrication work... AND built a new transom, got the specs from Baja on where to place the outdrives. I think he has approximately 50K in the boat (including a triple axle aluminum trailer) and it appraises at ~140K - not a bad turn around.

You CANNOT tell this boat was hacked...

His race boat from the website he got from salvage - it was storm damage and the stringers were rotted. He tore them out and re-did them... I was told his first test run (on the Bay) he hit the throttle and the boat lept out of the water and hit the limiter on the engine... Pat said it was scary fast... racing he is not even at two-thirds throttle at 75MPH (which is the class limit).

I know some other secrets I am NOT going to let out! Let's just say the boy is nuts! :lol:

I know Pat personally, if you need any type of work done - this is THE GUY to do it... he knows his stuff...

Last edited:

LordStanley

I know nothing
He is incredible - that damn Baja he has I thought would never float; and now look at it.

The boy is an artist, very, very good at what he does.

He got a Baja (I think 36 foot) that was stolen from Baja after a photo shoot. The thiefs took the boat, ripped out the engines, took a chain saw and cut out the transom (to steal the outdrives), chain sawed the cleats and dash. They took out the interior then rolled the hull into a ditch and took the trailer.

He bought the shell from salvage and re-did it himself - built a couple of monster 540's (they might be 600's) with X-Drives, built a new dash, did all the fiberglass and fabrication work... AND built a new transom, got the specs from Baja on where to place the outdrives. I think he has approximately 50K in the boat (including a triple axle aluminum trailer) and it appraises at ~140K - not a bad turn around.

You CANNOT tell this boat was hacked...

His race boat from the website he got from salvage - it was storm damage and the stringers were rotted. He tore them out and re-did them... I was told his first test run (on the Bay) he hit the throttle and the boat lept out of the water and hit the limiter on the engine... Pat said it was scary fast... racing he is not even at two-thirds throttle at 75MPH (which is the class limit).

I know some other secrets I am NOT going to let out! Let's just say the boy is nuts! :lol:

I know Pat personally, if you need any type of work done - this is THE GUY to do it... he knows his stuff...

I was impressed with the job he did on the baja. Looks better than the factory.

I also agree with ya... He is a magician when it comes to boats.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
I was impressed with the job he did on the baja. Looks better than the factory.

I also agree with ya... He is a magician when it comes to boats.

Hmm, might talk to him about adding tie down rails to the deck of the RIB. I nearly lost my cooler jumping the wake from a 56 foot Sea Ray out in the river last weekend! :jet:

There's something upsetting about a loaded 120 quart cooler floating at head level while the boat is airborne... :lmao:

Hmm, might talk to him about adding tie down rails to the deck of the RIB. I nearly lost my cooler jumping the wake from a 56 foot Sea Ray out in the river last weekend! :jet:

There's something upsetting about a loaded 120 quart cooler floating at head level while the boat is airborne... :lmao:

Get a hold of him - he can make whatever you want, as long as you have the $ and he has the time.