Pro's & Con's

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
:yeahthat: It's really just like using a txt msg app ... but for FB ... and quicker than txt msgs; however, if you use it while not connected to WIFI, it uses your data to transmit messages, though I suspect it wouldn't be all that taxing.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
:lol: thanks all. As of recently, I was able to message via my phone, but that changed not too long ago. It's a PITA to wait to get to a computer to answer messages.

Misfit

Lawful neutral
One more time, ya big dummy!

It's this stupid internet! It just keeps asking if I want to leave or stay on page. I think about it and I weigh the pro's and con's of doing both but my impatience always gets the best of me and then BAM! Double post.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_degrees_of_separation

I'm Misfit :eyebrow:

I've met :wr: and you've met :wr: ergo we know each other, it's simple math really.

Don't fall for it, Rose!!! It's Lance!

I am not Lance I don’t think. That guy was a douche…him and Black Francis :elaine:

No doubt! :high5:

One more time, ya big dummy!

It's this stupid internet! It just keeps asking if I want to leave or stay on page. I think about it and I weigh the pro's and con's of doing both but my impatience always gets the best of me and then BAM! Double post.

:lmao: Who's on first!?! :roflmao: