Protestantism's greatest heresy

hotcoffee

Thanks.... I didn't know that.

He's right.... I'm glad he wrote it and you posted the link!

Very cool. Mary was a good example for all women who just want to the right thing to please God.

:coffee:

Radiant1

Soul Probe
Nice! This is a man who thinks, and I applaud him loudly. :clap:

From his mini-biography: "He isn’t afraid to stir the pot and even kick it over when properly motivated." That certainly seems to be the case with this article! :lol:

StoneThrower

The following was written by Rev. Chaplain (CPT) Graham Glover is an LCMS Active Duty US Army Chaplain currently stationed at Ft. Benning, Georgia.

http://thejaggedword.com/2014/08/12...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

I'd rather be called a heretic, than be one!
They have a word for this sin, its called idolatry. No protestant church thats worth its salt would give this the time of day, no matter what day you put it on.
2nd Timothy 4:3
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires, and will turn away their ears from the truth and will turn aside to MYTHS.…

onel0126

Bead mumbler
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires, and will turn away their ears from the truth and will turn aside to MYTHS.…

Hmmmm. Some will say this started about 1517. Re-read the verse above with this in mind. Shocking isn't it?