PSA: Bath & Body Works Sale

Bath and Body Works is have their big semi-annual sale starting tomorrow. The B&BW Signature Collection shower gels are $3.00 for the first three days only.

$1.00 Glycerin soaps
$4 B&BW Classics (limited time only)
$5 Wallflowers Starters and Refills (June 5-11 only)
$6 Select True Blue Spa Products

And up to 75% off select products.

Last edited:
F

Fallen

Speedy70 said:
Bath and Body Works is have their big semi-annual sale starting today. The B&BW Signature Collection shower gels are $3.00 for the first three days only.

$1.00 Glycerin soaps
$4 B&BW Classics (limited time only)
$5 Wallflowers Starters and Refills (June 5-11 only)
$6 Select True Blue Spa Products

And up to 75% off select products.
Thanks for the info. Maybe I'll head down there later.

Chasey_Lane said:
Today, really? I thought it started tomorrow. I'll have to swing by there after the gym. :whistle:

Today's the 5th, right? I was just in there yesterday and bought $40.00 worth of stuff. The lady gave me the little flyer about the sale. It says starts June 5th, doors open early - 9 a.m.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Speedy70 said:
Today's the 5th, right? I was just in there yesterday and bought $40.00 worth of stuff. The lady gave me the little flyer about the sale. It says starts June 5th, doors open early - 9 a.m.
Nope, today is the 4th. :lol:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I picked up a bottle of Aquatanica ($8) moisture something-or-other and used it in place of my daily facial moisturizer this morning. Not bad at all! It smells just like the beach and goes on smooth and moisturizes extremely well.

I also picked up a bottle of 'Clay It Ain't So' ($6) facial mask and used it last night. Noticeable results after the first use. However, don't purchase this product if you do not like the smell of licorice. :lol: