Public Potty

Nanny Pam

Geek said:
After a long road trip I have got to ask..If there is no seat cover for the potty do you squat or sit :shrug:
I bet you've never been hunting, huh?

Never had to take a pee in the goose blind?

Or take a pee in the treestand?

It's all part of the fun.

Then when you're done taking a pee, clang! you drop your thermos.
:ohwell:

greyhound

itsbob said:
Don't you watch MythBusters.. where they proved the cleanest surface in a public area is the toilet seat? I'd be more concerned with a cover for the table in the restaurant you place your food on..

How about you eat off the public toilet seat. Since it's so clean.
Oh let us know so we can all watch. :razz:

Toxick

Splat
Geek said:
After a long road trip I have got to ask..If there is no seat cover for the potty do you squat or sit :shrug:

For the record: I'm not being sarcastic, and I'm not kidding.

How about standing up.

I have seen more than one woman perform this interesting trick. They reached down, did something with their junk, and they let a stream go that any man would have been proud of. And it was surprisingly neat.

I wasn't close enough to see the exact finger/junk configuration but they seemed to be pulling forward and up. I'm sure that with a little determination some of the intrepid women in here could figure it out.

My suggestion - practice in the shower before attempting to impress people at parties.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Geek said:
You could just go in your pants. Not that you would do that or anything.... :razz:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
I have taken more shiats in the woods this summer than in all my life combined. On a large job site the johnny on the spots are too far away. I never thought i would be thankful for a johnny on the spot but its gettin cold out now and that is a great warm place to eat lunch.:snacks: