Pull!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...slide up to barn, bang shotgun stock on door frame, pigeons come flying out, 2 shots, 2 KIA, one a powder job. I still got it. :diva:

I think I was a LITTLE fast on the first shot and may have put a few pellets on my other barn 80 yards away....maybe. :angel:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
...slide up to barn, bang shotgun stock on door frame, pigeons come flying out, 2 shots, 2 KIA, one a powder job. I still got it. :diva:

I think I was a LITTLE fast on the first shot and may have put a few pellets on my other barn 80 yards away....maybe. :angel:

More than one barn? You be some kind of rich white folk, for sure. Gonna donate those birds to the local food bank, or fertilizer for the business?:lmao:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
LOL. We had a couple of club members recently suggest that we put some quail, pheasant, guinea fowl..even chickens...on our island to "take care of the ticks" and become sporting targets.

Had to inform them that all such previous efforts were quickly gone and done for...all the birds becoming "bald eagle snacks" in a remarkably short period of time.

LOL. We had a couple of club members recently suggest that we put some quail, pheasant, guinea fowl..even chickens...on our island to "take care of the ticks" and become sporting targets.

Had to inform them that all such previous efforts were quickly gone and done for...all the birds becoming "bald eagle snacks" in a remarkably short period of time.

What club?

stgislander

PREMO Member
It's been years since I shot clay pigeons so I jumped at the chance to last Saturday. I didn't do too bad with a 1937 Winchester Model 12 in 16 ga. More hits than misses.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
It's been years since I shot clay pigeons so I jumped at the chance to last Saturday. I didn't do too bad with a 1937 Winchester Model 12 in 16 ga. More hits than misses.

Question SGI, does it require black powder shells, as opposed to smokeless powder? Older shotguns have always been a mystery to me ever since I took the MD hunters safety course back in the 70s.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Question SGI, does it require black powder shells, as opposed to smokeless powder? Older shotguns have always been a mystery to me ever since I took the MD hunters safety course back in the 70s.

Not that I'm aware of. It was part of my grandfather's estate. When my uncle gave it to me, it came with a box of smokeless powder shells.