Putting Green and Bunker

Nupe2

I'm thinking about putting a green and a bunker in my backyard. Wife has ok'd the idea. Have any of you ever looked into this? Are there any local companies that you would recommend? Have I lost my mind?

:popcorn:

gumby

I AM GUMBY DAMMIT
Nupe2 said:
I'm thinking about putting a green and a bunker in my backyard. Wife has ok'd the idea. Have any of you ever looked into this? Are there any local companies that you would recommend? Have I lost my mind?

:popcorn:

You have not lost your mind. If you're in the Wicomico Shores neighborhood, stop by the maintenance building and ask for Jimmy Farren. He is the Supt. of the course here and if him or his guys won't do it as a side job, I'm sure he can put you on to the right people. :yay: :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Nupe2 said:
I'm thinking about putting a green and a bunker in my backyard.
Dude, if you putt into the bunker, you have problems that no green practice is going to fix.

Nupe2

gumby said:
You have not lost your mind. If you're in the Wicomico Shores neighborhood, stop by the maintenance building and ask for Jimmy Farren. He is the Supt. of the course here and if him or his guys won't do it as a side job, I'm sure he can put you on to the right people. :yay: :yay:

Will do...I'm going with the fake green (less maintenance). I'll ask Jimmy. Thanks for the tip. You (and not Vrai) will be invited to the "beach" party! :lmao:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Get your green, practice diligently and at the next open when you win it all, it'll start paying for itself. (As long as Otter doesn't bring in the ringer.)

Pete

Repete
kom526 said:
Get your green, practice diligently and at the next open when you win it all, it'll start paying for itself. (As long as Otter doesn't bring in the ringer.)
Otter and I were both off our game, I wouldn't be so hasty. :lol: we are both capable of low 80's.

Agee

otter said:
I'm up for playing early Saturday..will travel if anyone is interested.

Options:
Pax River- Long as Pete goes to get you on base

Breton Bay- Tee Times in the am are for members only, unless you get a walk-on

Wicomico- ?.

Chesapeake Hills- Shouldn't be a problem with morning tee times, but we just played there last week.

I'm flexible :yay:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Airgasm said:
Options:
Pax River- Long as Pete goes to get you on base

Breton Bay- Tee Times in the am are for members only, unless you get a walk-on

Wicomico- ?.

Chesapeake Hills- Shouldn't be a problem with morning tee times, but we just played there last week.

I'm flexible :yay:
Otter won't play in Wicomico. :drama: Nupe's never hit my house but I don't know if I trust the rest of you. :eyebrow:

Otter

Nothing to see here
bresamil said:
Otter won't play in Wicomico. :drama: Nupe's never hit my house but I don't know if I trust the rest of you. :eyebrow:

I forget the reason, but why won't I play at Wicomico?? :lmao: