Putting Green and Bunker

Agee

bresamil said:
Otter won't play in Wicomico. :drama: Nupe's never hit my house but I don't know if I trust the rest of you. :eyebrow:

If we're there on Saturday, you be sure to pop outside and say hey:yay:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Pete may have a very important transaction going on Saturday, so he may not be available.

Otter

Nothing to see here
bresamil said:
I don't remember either. You had some story :blahblah: and it ended with "I'll never play at Wicomico again." :drama:

You're right, that was a few years ago..but I do alot of :blahblah:'ing...:lmao:

Nupe2

bresamil said:
Otter won't play in Wicomico. :drama: Nupe's never hit my house but I don't know if I trust the rest of you. :eyebrow:

Is your house near 11? If so, I want my Nike ball back! :lol:

Nupe2

bresamil said:
Which Nike ball would that be? I have at least 3 dozen. :coffee:

Your response is not helpful....funny, but not helpful! :jameo:

When you see me, just throw one to (not at) me.... :howdy:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Nupe2 said:
Just checked...someone cancelled so I grabbed an 8:40 Tee Time for a foursome. Anybody interested?
Note to self: Leave home by 8:30 am - do not return until dark.

Seriously Nupe, do you put a special mark on the ball or anything? I had one guy come to the door asking for his - his name was actually written on it. He found it in the yard pretty easily and was honest enough not to take any of the others that had landed there that morning.

bresamil said:
Note to self: Leave home by 8:30 am - do not return until dark.

Seriously Nupe, do you put a special mark on the ball or anything? I had one guy come to the door asking for his - his name was actually written on it. He found it in the yard pretty easily and was honest enough not to take any of the others that had landed there that morning.
What do you do with your ball collection...:confused: What would it matter if he just grabbed one out of the bunch... or even two or three...:confused: