Pvine!!!!!!!!!!

D

dmc854

:cheers: To another Social D. fan! :alkies: Did ya make it to the game this a.m.? The wine soured in my tummy last night :otter: I'm thinkin' tonight it'll be :martini: Catch ya later!

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
dmc854 said:
:cheers: To another Social D. fan! :alkies: Did ya make it to the game this a.m.? The wine soured in my tummy last night :otter: I'm thinkin' tonight it'll be :martini: Catch ya later!
Yes I made it- and it was a lot of fun. I don't know how I did it- but my pointer finger is swollen to twice it's normal size at the top knuckle. It doesn't hurt unless I bend it. It's a little stiff now too- so I guess I'll have to take some time before I can play again. :ohwell:

D

dmc854

pvineswinger said:
Yes I made it- and it was a lot of fun. I don't know how I did it- but my pointer finger is swollen to twice it's normal size at the top knuckle. It doesn't hurt unless I bend it. It's a little stiff now too- so I guess I'll have to take some time before I can play again. :ohwell:

Owwwie, sounds like a sprain. I hope it's not broken. MEDIC!!! :poorbaby: At least you didn't sit on the bench.

D

dmc854

I went out early and came home early. It started icing out...Let me know if you need anything rolled down the hill..lol