Q anon shaman feels "Duped" blames Trump

easyliving45

The lawyer for domestic terrorist Jacob Chansley (aka Jake Angeli or the QAnon Shaman) says his client feels “duped” by Donald Trump.
Attorney Al Watkins told KSDK: “Let’s roll the tape. Let’s roll the months of lies, and misrepresentations and horrific innuendo and hyperbolic speech by our president designed to inflame, enrage, motivate. What’s really curious is the reality that our president, as a matter of public record, invited these individuals, as President, to walk down to the capitol with him.”
“He regrets very very much having not just been duped by the President, but by being in a position where he allowed that duping to put him in a position to make decisions he should not have made,” Watkins continued. “As to my client, the guy with the horns and the fur, the meditation and organic food…I’m telling you that we cannot simply wave a magic wand and label all these people on January 6th the same.”

I wonder if these people realized before hand how serious the possible charges against them would be? How could you not understand breaking and entering the capitol would have severe consequences?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I need to find those cities that have Bass Pro Shops....I’m all in.

:oldman:

Now you made me do searches.....

It doesn't appear that Bass Pro Shops cares to have a presence in the urban nightmares with a DA who declines to prosecute theft. You'll have to steal - excuse me, liberate - something else.

BOP

The lawyer for domestic terrorist Jacob Chansley (aka Jake Angeli or the QAnon Shaman) says his client feels “duped” by Donald Trump.
Attorney Al Watkins told KSDK: “Let’s roll the tape. Let’s roll the months of lies, and misrepresentations and horrific innuendo and hyperbolic speech by our president designed to inflame, enrage, motivate. What’s really curious is the reality that our president, as a matter of public record, invited these individuals, as President, to walk down to the capitol with him.”
“He regrets very very much having not just been duped by the President, but by being in a position where he allowed that duping to put him in a position to make decisions he should not have made,” Watkins continued. “As to my client, the guy with the horns and the fur, the meditation and organic food…I’m telling you that we cannot simply wave a magic wand and label all these people on January 6th the same.”

I wonder if these people realized before hand how serious the possible charges against them would be? How could you not understand breaking and entering the capitol would have severe consequences?

I guess we only use modifiers such as "alleged" when it's a Leftist accused of a crime, because: journalism.

BOP

Now you made me do searches.....

It doesn't appear that Bass Pro Shops cares to have a presence in the urban nightmares with a DA who declines to prosecute theft. You'll have to steal - excuse me, liberate - something else.
The correct parsing is reparations self-help.

easyliving45

CNN reports that D.C. police arrested more than five times as many people at the height of the Black Lives Matter protests than they did during the siege at the Capitol, according to analysis of Metropolitan Police Department (MPD) data. And many of the Capitol insurgents were detained on less serious charges, even though more D.C. police were injured and five people, including a police officer, were left dead.
On June 1, 316 protestors were arrested when protestors and rioters took to the streets a week after Minneapolis police killed George Floyd. However, a mere 61 “unrest related” arrests were made on Wednesday at the Capitol.

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
CNN reports that D.C. police arrested more than five times as many people at the height of the Black Lives Matter protests than they did during the siege at the Capitol, according to analysis of Metropolitan Police Department (MPD) data. And many of the Capitol insurgents were detained on less serious charges, even though more D.C. police were injured and five people, including a police officer, were left dead.
On June 1, 316 protestors were arrested when protestors and rioters took to the streets a week after Minneapolis police killed George Floyd. However, a mere 61 “unrest related” arrests were made on Wednesday at the Capitol.
Contrary to what CNN told you to parrot, there is no "D.C. police". There is the Metropolitan Police Department, or MPD, and there is the United States Capitol Police, or USCP.

If you weren't such a loose stool you might educate yourself and get your 💩 together.

easyliving45

Contrary to what CNN told you to parrot, there is no "D.C. police". There is the Metropolitan Police Department, or MPD, and there is the United States Capitol Police, or USCP.

If you weren't such a loose stool you might educate yourself and get your 💩 together.

Metropolitan police and DC and MPD police are all one and the same.

I dont' know what point you are trying to make