Q/anon stuff

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Q is a guide for one to think outside what MSM is telling you, think for yourself. If something doesn’t add up, dig. Maybe some of the conclusions people come up with on their own is “crazy” but Q itself is not.

I know I have mentioned this in other threads but you can read the stuff if you want Q (qanon.pub)

They have been posting since 2017 but I personally think Anonymous (group) - Wikipedia is somewhat nutty.

Q has been banned from twitter and facebook and to me that is just insane.

SkylarkTempest

Q is a guide for one to think outside what MSM is telling you, think for yourself. If something doesn’t add up, dig. Maybe some of the conclusions people come up with on their own is “crazy” but Q itself is not.

I know I have mentioned this in other threads but you can read the stuff if you want Q (qanon.pub)

They have been posting since 2017 but I personally think Anonymous (group) - Wikipedia is somewhat nutty.

Q has been banned from twitter and facebook and to me that is just insane.

?? But QAnon is a debunked conspiracy theory.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
You say that a lot without providing the supporting documentation. Personally I have no idea what Q is about, last I heard it was a pizza place in DC, but I'm for sure not going to take your unsupported word that it's "debunked".

Dakota

~~~~~~~

Did you go back and read anything from the links?

Anything at all?

You decide if it is a conspiracy theory - because you read the information - research and come to your own conclusion.

Q or not - something in all of this makes me think something bigger is coming - much bigger.

You realize we have a crap TON of National Guard troops deployed EVERYWHERE right? Why?

And not just at the federal level but the state as well.

Again why?

I won't forget that Snowden once said 90 percent of government would be in jail if the truth came out.

What truth? You know Italy is a mess right now? You know the Vatican has already been questioned about missing money - money off the books, etc. and not a little money - trillions money!

So what truth?

You have to research and question it.

Why did Trump run for president? Sure he said he always wanted to do it and if it got so bad he would but would rather not. He knew this was a mean life but listen to his inauguration speech. (16) Trump Inauguration Speech (FULL) | ABC News - YouTube

Trump is playing a role - a role he was asked to play. Who asked? There is something bigger in all this. If I am wrong, the 20th will come and go and Biden will be the president, but if I lean into my suspicion, numerous arrests will be made and new elections to be had.

We are seeing an absolute breakdown of the Democratic party and Nancy is spearheading it. Why? A distraction?

Right after the election, you heard from several sources the corruption was on both sides and here we thought we were voting for the lessor of the corrupted. However, many of us who are not attached to one party or another could see that clearly.

The system is what is rotten at the core. Many of us have known that for decades.

Last edited: