Queasy

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
I was a little sick to my stomach this afternoon but that's nothing unusual for me.

AND I'm certainly NOT pregnant and if I am MK is going to start believing in God again and I'm opening up a church for sure cause that's some mountain moving $hit right there. That may be a good business venture though. I bet MK and I could make a killing telling all the sinners that God loves them even if they are heathens. Hmmmm, I may be onto something!

:killingme

lovinmaryland

Yeah, but we weren't there for the leftovers. :lol:

I heard you got drunk off all the leftover beerbread you finished off...:lush:
shhhh :whistle:
I can't wait to get that brickle stuff and twisties. I think I'll sit down and eat the whole thing all by myself. :piggypiggypiggy:

Lovin - sounds like that crap I had back in January, except I couldn't stop :barf:. It was horrible. I had to literally sleep it away. :huggy:
When I had my sisters baby shower I served one of those and my cousin (who was preggo at the time) was so addicted she asked to take the left overs home for dinner :lol:

well 4 days down 1 too go if it is a 5 day thing :yay:
I was a little sick to my stomach this afternoon but that's nothing unusual for me.

AND I'm certainly NOT pregnant and if I am MK is going to start believing in God again and I'm opening up a church for sure cause that's some mountain moving $hit right there. That may be a good business venture though. I bet MK and I could make a killing telling all the sinners that God loves them even if they are heathens. Hmmmm, I may be onto something!

I swear to god~ MissKitty:killingme

Same~ MissKitty:killingme

That was the best night! Good friends and good times as usual :buddies::smoochy:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
shhhh :whistle:

When I had my sisters baby shower I served one of those and my cousin (who was preggo at the time) was so addicted she asked to take the left overs home for dinner :lol:

well 4 days down 1 too go if it is a 5 day thing :yay:

I swear to god~ MissKitty:killingme

Same~ MissKitty:killingme

That was the best night! Good friends and good times as usual :buddies::smoochy:

:buddies: Some of the best memories ever. Mk and I had NO idea what we were in for when we hooked up. :yahoo: