Quess WHO just got engaged???

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
happyappygirl said:
Rottncop says...da man knows a good thing when he sees it...

That beautiful farrm, barn AND horses!! Oh and the cutie that makes it all run like clockwork too :hehe:

Oh I dont think he wants to marry me for the farm/horses/barn. This poor man has gotten to know how much work a horse farm is...ahernia operation for him tomarrow. :frown:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
BadGirl said:
Seeing at how this is in the "Horse" thread, it has me wondering a bit. :lol:

At any rate, major congrats to you and your newly betrothed. Much love, luck and joy to your family.
Thank you!

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
justbeachy said:
I'm happy for you. Don't want to do it again myself though. Happy shackin up!

Shackin up was very tempting for the 3 years we have dated...but with impressionable young kids it wasnt an option.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
rottncop says WUSSY :lmao:
he says tell him ya don't get em fixed until ya gots TWO

:gossip: poor guy!! hope he recovers quick, just think he'll be better than new!! you can abuse him all over again :lol:

OMG has it really been THREE years? time really files doesn't it?

:huggy: congrats, you deserve nothing but the best. :biggrin:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
happyappygirl said:
rottncop says WUSSY :lmao:
he says tell him ya don't get em fixed until ya gots TWO

:gossip: poor guy!! hope he recovers quick, just think he'll be better than new!! you can abuse him all over again :lol:

OMG has it really been THREE years? time really files doesn't it?

:huggy: congrats, you deserve nothing but the best. :biggrin:
Actually 2.5 years really.
Boy you and Rottncop can cut-up some rug! Damn you guys can move!!
Oh by the way we were looking for ya guys to show up at Hills and you never showed up :smack:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
persimmoncf said:
Boy you can cut-up some rug! Damn Rottncop can't move!!
Oh by the way we were looking for ya guys to show up at Hills and you never showed up :smack:

:fixed: :lol: :gossip: don't tell him i said that...he has always wanted to take dancing lessons...

Hills? :confused:

mingiz

Horse Poor
persimmoncf said:
:lmao: He know he has to share me with Warlock

So is the wedding on horse back? The club and horse forum people will ride behind you in your final debute as a single girl. Wish you well... :yahoo: Then what a party :party: :cheers: :buddies:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
mingiz said:
So is the wedding on horse back? The club and horse forum people will ride behind you in your final debute as a single girl. Wish you well... :yahoo: Then what a party :party: :cheers: :buddies:

No wedding on horseback, The JP will work just fine...jeans and cowboyboots for he and I. We have both had a large overpriced wedding in our pasts. Personally I do not need ALL that headache :banghead: :clap: But we will have a party :getdown:

goldnhorse

AKA~mygoldnhorse
persimmoncf said:
Boy you and Rottncop can cut-up some rug! Damn you guys can move!!

It really does not seem that long ago.....It's funny to think back to the day when I told you he was absolutely head over heels :drool: about you...... :wench: ...you kept saying no, your wrong we're just real good friends that have been through alot. I never did ask you how you finally came to the realization? :doh:
You were a little slow my darl'n. So when is the big day????????? :popcorn:

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
persimmoncf said:
No wedding on horseback, The JP will work just fine...jeans and cowboyboots for he and I. We have both had a large overpriced wedding in our pasts. Personally I do not need ALL that headache :banghead: :clap: But we will have a party :getdown:

Is it time for PlumLoco and me to have the Talk with.... (hmm need a forum name) .... NiceButt?

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
persimmoncf said:
So I have been married for 24 hours now...and so far / so good!!! :killingme
It will take at least 72 hours before you feel like choking the life out him......... :killingme Congrats!!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
harleygirl said:
It will take at least 72 hours before you feel like choking the life out him......... :killingme Congrats!!

Ahh that won't happen...they're good to to each other.
GREAT celebration too! :huggy: