Question about masks

rmorse

I forgot my mask the other day when I was picking up a pizza so I did what I’ve done every other time I’ve forgotten my mask....I take off my hat and cover my mouth and nose with it. However, this time, the lady told me that I have to have a surgical mask and fabric coverings like a hat or a bandanna are no longer legal in Maryland.

Is this true? Did I miss another rule change from Supreme Leader?

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I don't think holding a hat over your face cuts it. The commerce department released a Best Practice pdf that says the face covering "fully covers a person’s nose and mouth and is secured to the person’s head."

Chris0nllyn

I forgot my mask the other day when I was picking up a pizza so I did what I’ve done every other time I’ve forgotten my mask....I take off my hat and cover my mouth and nose with it. However, this time, the lady told me that I have to have a surgical mask and fabric coverings like a hat or a bandanna are no longer legal in Maryland.

Hat is a no-go (so it just pulling your shirt over your face), but the lady was incorrect. A bandanna is fine and what I use.

Koolman

should have told them you want curb side delivery.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Should have told her to mind her own business and give you the damn pizza. 😄

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
We still practice monkey see/monkey do where I work. If a customer is wearing a mask, we cover up. If not, we don't bother. Of course, we aren't generally any closer than 8 feet to our customers, so there is that. This whole thing has really brought out the worst in the petty little *******s that want to be relevant. Being a mask nazi gives them power. :bigwhoop:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
This must be why they are worn by doctors and nurses across the World in our hospitals. This suggests that instead of saving people they want to infect people more. More left wing news from the Post.
Face masks with valves or vents do not prevent spread of the coronavirus, CDC says
I think you missed something in that headline. Then again the CDC said we didn't need masks in April soooo. 🤷

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Wearing a mask is a condition of my employment at Lowe's.
Somebody chooses not to, as they shop, not my worry.