Question for everyone

ritaj2k4

lezluv4her
Hey you all, does anyone attend the College of Southern Md and if so which campus?(If you all were wondering whether I attend then the answer would be yes), I was just wondering because it doesn't seem so easy trying to meet a lot of new people since I don't attend too many social events at school despite the fact that I'm outgoing lol. I just don't feel like making a job out of meeting people. I'd rather enjoy these forums and hopefully meet people that way. I think it would look a little strange if I addressed everyone at school just to meet new people.

Last edited:

BuddyLee

Football addict
ritaj2k4 said:
Hey you all, does anyone attend the College of Southern Md and if so which campus?(If you all were wondering whether I attend then the answer would be yes), I was just wondering because it doesn't seem so easy trying to meet a lot of new people since I don't attend too many social events at school despite the fact that I'm outgoing lol. I just don't feel like making a job out of meeting people. I'd rather enjoy these forums and hopefully meet people that way. I think it would look a little strange if I addressed everyone at school just to meet new people.
Leonardtown campus.:yay:

designerxboi

ritaj2k4 said:

Hopefully I'll be starting up again this Summer at Prince Frederick. If not I'll be starting for sure in the Fall, between Leonardtown and Laplata.

barncat

I attend but I take online courses. I occasionally go to the La Plata campus to pick up software that I need.

ritaj2k4

lezluv4her
response

Oh, well I attend the college at the La Plata campus , just wondered if anyone was here like me, but doesn't seem like many lol .

ritaj2k4 said:
Oh, well I attend the college at the La Plata campus , just wondered if anyone was here like me, but doesn't seem like many lol .
I am seriously thinking about starting back in the fall for a 2nd BS degree (business) so I can then get a new job. Will try an online and in person at the same time most likely.